New Rear Wheel Carrier Prototype (No Drilling)

Borg54

Hey All,

I am super excited that we have a number of orders already, I didn't expect these to go so fast! :)

I do have a few spots left in the demo group, please email (jfwillenborg@gmail.com) or DM me to hold your spot. I am taking $100 deposits (refundable) and then I am going to charge the remaining amount when the racks ship. Thanks again, I'll be posting more updates as we go.

Please feel free to DM me with any additional questions.

John

Borg54

I wanted to let everyone know that we are now oversold on the development group and I am closing the first round. To get your name on the list for the next build please email owlvansinfo@gmail.com

We also now have an Instagram account where you can follow progress: @owl.vans.engineering

For those in the cue already, I will update you shortly with some progress shots.

Mickyfin

I wanted to let everyone know that we are now oversold on the development group and I am closing the first round. To get your name on the list for the next build please email owlvansinfo@gmail.com

We also now have an Instagram account where you can follow progress: @owl.vans.engineering

For those in the cue already, I will update you shortly with some progress shots.
I will be in touch soon John so I can send you payment for my order.:thumbup:

marc1

Outstanding John!
Looks fantastic and I have the same color van. Any time frame to when they Will ship? I previously ordered.

Thanks

marc

Borg54

Outstanding John!
Looks fantastic and I have the same color van. Any time frame to when they Will ship? I previously ordered.

Thanks

marc
I am hoping to have them out by end of Jan. I would be able to have them out sooner but I am waiting on some tools and space (I am in the new shop Jan 3rd). I apologize for the delay, I know it sucks to wait but I wanted to have the best possible design before I went into production.

Thanks,
J

Mickyfin

So excited, got an email notification this morning saying my UPS delivery containing my tire rack will be delivered tomorrow :)

Mickyfin

Mine arrived recently, and is a work of art, it arrived very very well packaged, and I'm very happy, wilklk be fitting it as soon as the snow melt has gone.

Can someone post a photo from the side with a wheel mounted? Curious how far it sticks out from the door.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Top Bottom