mbvans.com builder is up

sailquik

Dynaco1,
Yes, the "configuration approvers" @ MBVans USA in Atlanta (I think) assign a fleet number to each multi-van purchase.
I was able to get my order in a couple of weeks ago, but no completion date yet, and the build data sheet includes
Option Z4X "Production in Charleston".
Wonder is the OP's dealer included something in the build that is a FLEET ONLY option (like the suspension seat (s))
and the configuration on the Build Options sheet was rejected as it was not a fleet order?
Roger

GLJones

We put a deposit down on a Passenger 2019 but no date yet and the ordering system is still a mess.
Will call tomorrow and ask for an update.

dynaco1

I have seen a number of 2019 indium silver crew vans for sale at several MB dealers. All from Düsseldorf with one window behind driver rather than in the slider.....that's an unfortunate location for a single window.

Last edited:
We put a deposit down on a Passenger 2019 but no date yet and the ordering system is still a mess.
Will call tomorrow and ask for an update.
Yes, dealers will ALWAYS be willing to accept a deposit from a potential customer.

It has been a problem with some Porsche dealers, where they will take your cash, even when they have no way to get an allocation to be able to order the car itself. That's why I will NEVER write someone a check, until they can convince me that they can actually order the car that I want.

Top Bottom