FS: A pair of Scopema RIB "Neptune" seats

qnf

I have a pair of Scopema RIB "Neptune" single seats for sale. Scopema RIB seats are choices of many van conversions because they have integrated 3-point seat belt and crash-tested in Europe. The "Neptune" style folds down to form a single bed when combined with a swiveling front seat and/or a back cabinet depending on your height.

This youtube videos demonstrates how similar seats are incorporated in a "multi style" camper.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=EX1D_7Vcj5c&t=4s

I bought this pair and had them installed by a Canadian authorized dealer/upfitter for my Mercedes Metris conversion. Unfortunately when I picked up the van two weeks ago, I found the seats are a couple of inches too wide for my van to make a passable middle aisle. So I have to re-draw my floorplan and sell the seats.

I got these seats 2 weeks ago so they are probably as new as a second-hand seats could be. I did see some marks on the metal frame likely from installation, and a small scratch on the back of the sitting area of one seat (fourth picture attached).

If you are interested, please PM me.

Thanks!

Attachments

marshroger@hotmail.com

2006,2500,118, Passenger
I love these seats but shipping cost would be prohibitive because I am in Western Canada. Could you tell me where you purchased and got them installed here?

Top Bottom