IPad Loged out. Can’t log in

CJPJ

2008 3500 170 EXTD 3.0 V6 OM642.993 4.182
I’m loged out on IPad (which I use to post) and can’t log in. I’m using the iPhone to post this. I rarely log out, it seems to have loged off on it’s own. Any way when I log in now I get the thanks for logging in — butt doesn’t log in. This maybe the end. :cheers:

autostaretx

Erratic Member
Hmmm... come to think of it, there was a period (a year or two back) when a particular forum *advertisement* used to lock up Firefox on my Windows laptop. Installing AdBlock "cured" the problem until Sikwan tweaked something (i believe he had to block video ads in the header or footer).

Proper approach to an iPad:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=PLFPgVw2F4k

But before that, clear the browser's cache (or try another browser)

--dick :popcorn:

Last edited:

CJPJ

Working: thanks a lot/hurt a bit, lost browser sites that were not in favorites. Didn't lose emails.

autostaretx

Erratic Member
What i do for "frequently visited pages that would be a pain to find the bookmarks for" is create a "home" (browser start-up) page on my laptop.
It's an HTML file that i've filled with links to the pages i frequently hit.

I use bookmarks, too ... but i've got far too many (thousands), and one of Chrome's shortcomings is that it barfs trying to delve into a deep bookmark tree.
(Firefox handles them gracefully.... at some point i may have to go back to FF)

--dick

CJPJ

Weird now theirs a thanks problem, clicked the THANKS to thank you and it disappeared with no thanks going to your post. I don't know much seems Computer is running the site.

CJPJ

Continue problem: self Logging out when clicked on a thread, able to resign in, twice within a minute. Pop up add? :idunno:

autostaretx

Erratic Member
Some of those symptoms sound horribly (but distantly in time) familiar.

I'll see if i can find the threads that covered my issues... but the search won't happen until tomorrow (sorry)

--dick

CJPJ

image.jpg

Ongoing continuously logging off: I recycled the always block cookies, see if that works.

Also the thanks doesn't work

Last edited:

Top Bottom