Amazon Fleet of Sprinters - short video clip

dynaco1

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=0fviRwQBzOg

Stealth street camping camouflage: Buy a Blue-Grey Sprinter with silver steel wheels and slap an Amazon Prime "SMILE" logo on the side. For authenticity, become an independent Amazon delivery contractor.

Consider the failure of the proposed bill AB 718 in California Legislature (August 2015).

Last edited:

Davydd

Those aren't 2019 Sprinters. The Advanced RV video tour of the Charleston plant on September 26 said the 20,000 Amazon vans were yet to be built. Impressive no less.

autostaretx

Erratic Member
Doing a quick eyeball-estimate on that video: 18 vans per row, two per "rank" tail-to-tail, about 14 ranks ... 18*2*14 = 504.

Let's round that up to "about 600 Sprinters" ... so they've got 19,400 to go....

--dick

F2ca170

I saw a fleet of three riding on the back of a flatbed transfer truck being hauled North on I-26 in NC about a week ago. Coming out of SC up I-26 from the factory I'm sure.

They went by in the opposite direction and happened to quick to grab a pic. They looked more gray/blue in color than the video shows them more blue (probably just my monitor).

Top Bottom