Cleaning and detailing

lindenengineering

Guys
I expect some on you who have ever wanted to get your Sprinter cleaned & detailed professionally have run into the "No Sir" nodding dogs scenario. A few truck wash would take it but the price was steep for detailing.

So it goes that this week we had in for service a low roof 4WD unit that was dirty, and I mean dirty! Underside of the van cake in dried mud.

It took a few hours of calling about to find locally in the Denver Metro, Bear Detailing & Car Wash on S Wadsworth and Crestline near the Home Depot.

Not a cheap job but totally hand washed and waxed and underside cleaned. Interior spiffed up like a new van!

Cost came out to $400 and it had an army of Mexicans on it from 4,00 pm to 6,30pm when I collected it which is not far from my house .

I gave them a $10 tip to the foreman Marko for "cervecitas"!

They did in short a great job, worth the money and the results a WOW!

As a footnote, the last time I did anything similar was years back in Los Angeles and I needed a double deck bus cleaned completely , and hand waxed for a bus show.
Asking a Mexican bus driver where he got his coach cleaned, I got directed to a truck & bus wash detail shop in East LA.
I watched these guys with hoses bucket and ladders clean the whole thing in about 4 hours while I hung around with all the bus drivers doing the same from all over Mexico.
The bus was a source of some lively conversations & Latino driving experiences.:thumbup::laughing:
Dennis

edfrompa

2008 ROADTREK on F/L 2500
Dennis,
Hope you give them all the business you can and recommend them to all!
I get sick and tired of comments about "lazy" minorities when the complainer or their kids or grandkids are " on the dole" - unemployment, free lunch, public housing, etc - because he (or she) "can't find work".
Thanks for your post.

Top Bottom