Bullseye Leveling

sjames1864

2018 LTV Unity TB
sjames1864,

Have you gotten any response from Alan? or anyone else for that matter...
On 5/24/18 I told him I would give him two more weeks. I have a note to call him on 6/7/18 to follow-up in hopes of an appointment the end of June. I am not the do-it-yourself type you are, so I plan to have them do the install. How about you?

On 5/24/18 I told him I would give him two more weeks. I have a note to call him on 6/7/18 to follow-up in hopes of an appointment the end of June. I am not the do-it-yourself type you are, so I plan to have them do the install. How about you?
I just got an e-mail from him. No update on my question about the electronics. I sent him another e-mail and he has not responded... I have been calling and e-mailing everyday since last Friday. I wouldn't wait till tomorrow but maybe he has better news for you. Not sure if it will be fake news!

I know of at least three others that have moved on (from Bullseye) since he is not being very transparent or delivering much of anything.

If he responds to you, please let me know. I think he is misleading a lot of people, most of which are not on this forum...

Thanks.

wachuko

This really sucks... for you since he already has your hard-earned cash... but also for everyone else, like me, that was hoping for a positive outcome. This is really the only cost effective solution...simple... no hydraulics to worry about... darn it!! I really wanted all this to have a good ending so I could jump on it as well...

All it needs...

Attachments

Last edited:

wachuko

Did you get the limit switches as part of the wiring or with the jacks? Or do you not have those either??? Well, I should ask, are there limit switches in this system??

No, no limit switches exist. I believe the electronics would monitor the amp draws of each jack motor and swing down jack motor and stop when it reached a preset value(resistance meaning fully extend/retracted or problem) but I can only speculate.

Another week and change before I got this today...

The new controller that was designed by the third party firm we retained is essentially unbuildable because of difficulty in sourcing the components. We now have our own engineer on staff and we are doing everything in house - design and assembly. We had to start over with a new design and it will probably be another 60 days or so before it is available. The good news is that we now control the entire process so we know for sure that it will get done correctly this time. The new electronics are going to be a big improvement over what we had before. I will let you know as soon as the new kits are ready to ship.
Most of our customers are willing to wait until the new electronics are ready. A couple have requested a refund. Given the financial stress we have incurred due to this issue it will be about as long to issue the refund as it will be to complete and ship the new electronics.
Thank you,
Alan Brink
Bullseye Technologies, Inc.

wachuko

Where is that machine from the series The Twelve Monkeys??

And just like that... time has just reset itself... sob!

Hosh

Navion 2018 24J
Hum, so the mgmt and engineering team who selected a vendor, developed prototypes, approved same, and has spent 6+ months fiddling about now thinks they can do it in house?

I’d send a IRS form 8283 and ask him to validate his tax status as a charity!

The dog eat my homework. I wonder what CAD system they’ll use for the controller board design, Big Chief tablet and #2 pencil?

From Alan...
We have a projected completion date for the new control boards and keypads of September 17th. This is coming from our in-house engineers so we are confident of the date because we can control the process. It may take a few days after that to implement the software but that is a close ship date.
Thank you for your patience through all of this,
Alan Brink
Bullseye Technologies, Inc.

"The controllers are complete. We are finishing up the keypad and software modification. That will not be a long process and I will be sending updates when everything is ready to ship."
From Alan Brink...

wachuko

^ Those are encouraging news! Thank you for the update. Looks like I should start working on brackets for an Airstream Interstate...

Hosh

Navion 2018 24J
I hope these guys go public, I’d love a piece of the action. Well managed, ethical, leading edge companies are at a premium now.

wachuko

I hope these guys go public, I’d love a piece of the action. Well managed, ethical, leading edge companies are at a premium now.
They are still offering a 20% discount for the next couple of days if you want to get a system.

I will wait until I see all the orders fulfill and feedback from those here that are still waiting...

Plus in my case, I need to figure out how to make the brackets for my rig... mine is not on a Sprinter 3500 cutaway chassis. I have not had the time to get under there and design something similar to what E&P is using... I do have a lot of photos that a forum member with the E&P system sent me... will make something similar that can accommodate these jacks... or at least I hope that I can do that...

Hosh

Navion 2018 24J
Dude, I’m being sarcastic. I wouldn’t buy a shoe horn from these clowns. Keep a person’s money for 18 months, refuse phone calls, avoid telling the truth blah blah blah.

Good luck

Wow!
Does that mean I can get a 20% discount for part of a Bullseye system that I paid in full for last July and still don't have? At 2.5% interest maybe I could have bought lunch by now with that discount money! So pathetic.

Still waiting for an answer from Alan...

Top Bottom