2006 DODGE SPRINTER 2500 HIGH ROOF 158 WB *Las Vegas

paraman1

The Sprinter craze must be at an all time high because that is double the book value of that van. Of course just about every van I have looked at in the last 3 months has been double blue book or more.

The Sprinter craze must be at an all time high because that is double the book value of that van. Of course just about every van I have looked at in the last 3 months has been double blue book or more.
Agreed, but don't give up! :)

It took me 2 years of consistent searching to find mine and this one definitely is cleaner than any of the others I saw.

paraman1

Unfortunately I don't have "years" to find one, when I was twenty I had decades , when I was 30 I could wait 5 or 6 years standing on my head , when I turned 40 it became a year or so that I could search for something and now I am slowly running out of years to search for things .

I will keep on looking but I don't understand how any of these vans are selling for the prices they are. I guess Instagram and YouTube are a much larger driving force than I anticipated...LOL

kevterp

I noticed that they have multiple sprinters for sale. Did you get a chance to look at any of the other ones?

I noticed that they have multiple sprinters for sale. Did you get a chance to look at any of the other ones?
I only checked out the lower mileage ones and this one was the nicest. The others low mileage ones had cages on the windows and were rougher.

The one linked had the recall work done, no errors on scanner though it was not as peppy as mine.

Top Bottom