Platform Bed for Sprinter - MN, $550 OBO

Platform bed for sprinter. Mounted to L Track but could be solid mounted if you like. Can be raised or lowered if on the Ltrack. Beams expand to the shape of the van. Disassembles to individual beams and 3 individual upholstered panels. Has welded studs that stick up and secure upholstered panels. Currently holding a Full Size mattress.Comes with everything but LTrack and mattress. Plug and play for someone converting and would save you a lot of hours.

Located in Minneapolis and would prefer not to ship due to costs but I would drive a little to meet.

Worked great but I'm going to a folding setup since we do not always need a bed and haul tall motorcycles often.

PM me and we can talk details.
Thanks
WW

Attachments

Last edited:
Greetings:

I stumbled on this add for a platform bed for sale and have a few questions. Basically I was wondering if you might be willing to share your thoughts on how you supported the bed. I have a 170 passenger as well and am looking at options for something similar to what you built.

From the photos it appears that you have/had just two vertical sections of L-track running upward between the windows and then a length of angle iron to form the sides of the platform. Did you have any problems with the large amount of angle iron extending beyond the L-track? From what I can tell it might be better to have another pair of L-track and extend the angle iron further up along the front of the window. I was thinking the even if you don't need the extra space forward, the third point of attachment would make the platform much more secure.

Also, do you now what the dimensions are of the angle iron?

Thanks in advance for your response.

DSchmidt

Top Bottom