Order Accepted 347 pm 12/11/17

Heated mirrors yes
Alloy wheels parts of package
Getting racks bins so no cargo
holds needed

Trying to post pic of order sheet but says too big a file

aksotar

2017 4x4 144 Cargo
kind of hard to know what you may have missed when there is no description on what you want to end up with and how you plan to use it...l

sailquik

If you have found a source for 2018 OM-651 (or OM-646, the new even more efficient 2.143 liter 4 cylinder) Sprinters with the 4 cylinder engine and
7 speed transmission I'd like to know about it.
Roger

standard height roof

v6 again for me

I4 was done for 2017, and not mentioned in process of 2018 ordering. I ll ask thou.

bobloblaw

Swivel seats are best from MB factory (We have them) and come with the comfort seats built in.

Parking sensors would also be great (we do fine without them, but would be nice)

Not sure if you've got experience with heated windshields, but it has tiny squiggly lines in it to heat. You can sort of see them when you look for them and some people find it annoying.

Get the factory to paint the wheels black if you want that and they will. Much easier to do it there.

Also, if you think you might want 4x4, do it now.. They are REAL hard to come by in the US.

I mean, the only reason I'd ever order a van from MB is to get 4x4.. Otherwise, chances are some dealer near you already has the van you are looking for on a lot. In fact, we even found a 4x4 with basically everything we were looking for a few hours away that we ended up getting.

OffroadHamster

Does it snow where you live? Heated windshield. Its a BIG piece of glass and keeping it clear can be next to impossible when its snowing/sleeting. We drove 400 miles through blizzard stopping every 30 minutes to de-ice the wipers and winshield. It was a pain.

HarryN

If you can, I would add the fast idle option. The items that come with this feature can be invaluable, especially if you ever will need extra electrical power.

Hi all, took delivery of the 2018 in june of 2018

it got "lost" at reassembly plant for a bit....... guess cause it was silver L O L

best sprinter for me yet, 63000 miles, very few issues so far, but did have to replace the heated windshield. had it done at the dealer since none of the local windshield shops wanted to do the heated version.

Top Bottom