The Dealers I've Used... so far

Scarecrow

2017 LTV Unity Murphy Bed
I bought my 2017 Unity Murphy Bed through LaMesa RV in Tucson, AZ. I live in Maryland. They gave me the best price, and I recommend dealing with Chris Johns very highly. Nice dealership. Dealing with Service and Finance, afterwards, was less rewarding. I have written a fair amount about this in the Unity Forum. They sell a LOT more coaches than just the Unity -- and a LOT of the Class A.

Agile Offroad in El Cajon, CA -- I used them to install suspension upgrades. These really helped a lot in controlling the coach in high winds and when passing semis on the highway. HUGE improvement. I cannot speak highly enough about these guys! They are very experienced.

J&L RV Repair in Fontana, CA -- I just used them to install the fully-automatic Equalizer Systems leveling system. Adds about 150 lbs to your rig. Great folks here! Highly-respected! Costs a bit more than going to the manufacturers facility in Elkhart, IN -- but worth it if you live on the West Coast. Joe has clients that come from Canada just to get him to work on their coaches.

chromisdesigns

Coach house factory direct purchase, Fairfield ca Mercedes for all service, valley rv super center and Santa Cruz rv service for collision repairs and paint. Extremely satisfied with all of them.

Top Bottom