NCV3: 2006-2018 2006 Insterstate Airstream Sprinter for Sale $27,500

I'm selling my baby to start over and build out a new one. This is the high end extended size Airstream addition. 168,000 miles and runs super strong. Body has some small dings and scratches as might be expected. Few small issues that doesn't effect the van and what she can do which i'll list at bottom to per perfectly transparent. This is the reason for the lower than what it could be worth price of $27,500 Van is in Utah ready to go. (Salt Lake city).

email me at stevemayer@gmail.com
Text or call at 801-910-1109
Please no dealers or sales pitches or trades.

New it was $120,000 in 2006. Selling it as I want to buy a new one and build it more rustic. Sale price $27,500

. There are a few small exterior dings, well used inside. Generator is fickle but rarely used, A/C, Heater, Fans, TV, DVD player, Bench's pull out into beds. I took the second one out but have it to put back in. Table, inside shower, outside shower, Hot Water, Toilet, 2 burners, sink, tons of storage, some added lights, refrigerator, Inverter, new battery, tires good, front AND rear trailer hitch. , Runs perfect, had it fully serviced 2 years ago and replaced all hoses and belts etc. Ready to rally to Moab or beyond tomorrow!
Please, serious buyers only. No trades or dealer services as this will sell quickly.

here are a few issues as i'm always transparent. Nothing is a big deal and all have been that way either since i've bought the van or something I just deal with. I know someone may fly in asap to buy this and just like to be upfront.

1. Propane generator is fickle starting when cold. I almost ever use it so never bothered to fix. Can go under van and turn on manually but the on switch in the coach doesn't like the cold

2. Waste flush system switch doesn't work. Sure it's simple wire issue but I just manually open and close with an allen key by the waste tank

3. minor dents and scratches inside and out

4. Doors are sticky, sometimes have to slam them to stay shut. Known Sprinter issue. Have had them fixed at a shop but a year later they sag and are fickle again, not a huge deal but a reality.

5. Driver door auto lock doesn't work with remote so have to lock and unlock old school with the key.

6. one light inside is busted from someone grabbing it like an handle. Not a big deal, plenty of light.

7. one fog light is cracked on outside.

8. awning is a bit tattered and could use replacing. I use it a few times a year and wind had taken it's toll on it.

Van is ready to roll for an adventure this weekend! Call if serious and let the adventures begin.

Not sure how to add photos's so call if I can't attach.

309641-1570639194-740775.jpg

309641-1570639204-678995.jpeg

309641-1570639281-700503.jpeg[/ATTACH]

Last edited:

Top Bottom