2007 Sprinter WESTFALIA FOR SALE !!! in Florida

Janusz

Original owner. Bought 02/26/2007 new from the last delivery to USA . Well maintained, not accident, very clean. New Michelin tires. Please call me 321-504-1574

Janusz

Original owner. Bought 02/26/2007 new from the last delivery to USA . Well maintained, not accident, very clean, not smoker's. New Michelin tires. Please call /text me 321-504-1574
For photos please go to Orlando Craigslist/cars/Sprinter WESTFALIA

OldWest

2004 T1N Westfalia
https://orlando.craigslist.org/cto/d/2007-sprinter-westfalia/6571620735.html

[$59,000; 74,000 miles; Copied and pasted; no VIN listed; VIN in photograph of weight sticker: WD5PD644X55729668]

2007 Sprinter WESTFALIA !!! - $59000 (ROCKLEDGE) hide this posting
image 1 of 22
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22
(google map)

2007 sprinter WESTFALIA
condition: excellent
cylinders: 5 cylinders
drive: rwd
fuel: diesel
odometer: 74000
paint color: silver
size: full-size
title status: clean
transmission: automatic
type: van
Very unique , only 250 MERCEDES SPRINTER WESTFALIA in the USA. Original owner. Bought new 02/26/2007 . Very clean, new Michelin tires, well maintained, non smoker, not accidents.

eppyranch

I flew their from Los Angeles Had agreement with the guy to buy it for $45,000 before I went there I asked several questions if their was any rust on the car. He told their is no rust but.And assured me he was the original owner a new the car very well. Also you told me that the car is very very very clean and The nicest one around.I Took his word and I believed him.My assistance and myself got there and the car was nothing but Rusty it has been under coated.Their was more rust hidden under the rear wheel wells and the rocker panels.I spent almost $1000 airfare I am almost 2 days back and forth Los Angeles to Orlando Florida
BUYER BEWARE BUYER BEWARE BUYER BEWARE
I would not even pay $25,000 this car
Really aggravated he lied to us

Janusz

I flew their from Los Angeles Had agreement with the guy to buy it for $45,000 before I went there I asked several questions if their was any rust on the car. He told their is no rust but.And assured me he was the original owner a new the car very well. Also you told me that the car is very very very clean and The nicest one around.I Took his word and I believed him.My assistance and myself got there and the car was nothing but Rusty it has been under coated.Their was more rust hidden under the rear wheel wells and the rocker panels.I spent almost $1000 airfare I am almost 2 days back and forth Los Angeles to Orlando Florida

Janusz

My answer and WARNING about Mark Epstein !!! Beware of " buyer " and "an expert" Mark Epstein (eppyranch).
Only true in his story is that I met him in Orlando and he did "inspect" my Westy . Inspection by "an expert" took about 3 minutes. He never went inside, didn't exam the engine, didn't make a test drive, he just put a piece of cloth on the ground close to rear wheel and said that "all surface is rusted and covered by silver paint.
As the original owner I know and guarantee that Van ALL OVER has an original paint, was not involved in any accidents and has original (silver) rust protection from the bottom. You can come up with the real professional expert or with any electronic device and if even ONE SQUARE INCH was ever painted - I'm ready to pay You $1000 cash for Your time.
Day before arrival he:

1) asked me few times about my bank account number ( I did not give him one)
2) very heavy rain that day was not a problem for him 3) was very surprised that for meeting I didn't come alone and he asked " who is in the van?"
In our opinion we simply ruined his plan because he judged us that we are not fit to be a victims (he bought a van as an expert and after used LEMON LAW against the seller!!! and offer advice how to do it ). I'm very sure they definitely did not come to buy my BEAUTY in a straight, honest way !!!
To verify how " truthful" Mark Epstein (eppyranch) is , just follow his activity on the Forum. Thank you for Your time. Janusz DMOWSKI 321-504-1574

Last edited:

WestyTat

With that many decals on the van it would be one hell of job to transfer those to the "new" paint :)
Don't worry Janusz, it's just a wrinkle. There are honest people who are looking for exceptional RV, that our Westy is. And those who will buy your vehicle will appreciate it.
Little homework on the buyer never hurts :)

Janusz

Thank you for Your posts. Last spring I had very bad construction accident ( 5 disks in the spine plus 19 stitches on the forehead ) which puts me to the bed for 3 months, after I went to Europe for 4 months for my medical treatments, came back to the USA in December just to sale my home ( closing next week ) , my Westy and go back to Europe to finish my treatments. Janusz

HighPockets

Man, that's tough! I would be interested, I am tired of trying to find time to work on mine, but I'm afraid I could never get back what I have put in mine.

Gene

Lauryn

#1. TY for the warning.
#2. A word to the wise, ask for photos of the undercarriage and other parts of an RV that might slip your mind, e.g. inside of wheel wells, inside cabinets, engine photos, etc...do this BEFORE you travel! Also, compare documents to claims....Do SNs match? YEAR, make, model's match? An honest seller won't be offended or act defensively if they have nothing to hide. I just sold an Airstream via the Airstream Forums (so yeah, I've got cold hard cash and am ready to buy when I find the right van and an honest seller who believes strongly in full disclosure) and could not believe how aggressively people were making blind offers to me, willing to fly, etc...as a big believer in the golden rule, I found myself trying to talk people down and saying woah...don't you want to do a skype walk through or something before you make the trip here? I wanted no part of an unsatisfactory interaction, running up the price, etc., I just wanted fair market value based on hard evidence and actual research in my market (Southeast) and wasn't trying to jack up prices based on other markets nor scare tactics about other people interested.
#3. When you ask relevant questions that you need to know answers for, e.g. prior accidents, water damage, safety features (airbags, security, etc.) as your insurance company will want to know, which means you should want to know as well, pay very close attention to how the seller responds. Do they answer questions clearly, eagerly, and honestly or do you find them talking too much, hard selling (and speaking to you as if you have done no research at all and know nothing about what you're about to drop a sizeable chunk of money down on), and dancing around a subject, vs. answering your questions?
#4. When something doesn't feel right, trust your instincts and proceed with caution, especially if the asking price of something doesn't fall into the category of pocket change to you. If you don't have the feeling of an interaction being win/win through the process, try to get to the bottom of that.

I'll just close by stating my FB post for the day was "Proceed with caution."

Last edited:

Top Bottom