What Captains Chairs Are Best

clark

I need to order two more captains chairs for my camper conversion. I don't need them to match the two in the front in color or design, I do need them to be very comfortable and lean back all the way with a lever like a normal seat (not the crappy "dial" on the existing seats - horrible design) Anyone really happy with the seats they ordered?

C

clark

The suspension seats are great.. I have them in the front. I want the kids to be able to use them and the OEMs are not that user friendly...

C

clark

Those look really comfortable Alt. I was hoping to get someone that has some seats in their van that they can recommend.

Altered Sprinter

Happy Little Vegemite
I'd suggest going to a RV outlet and doing the sit in test, different strokes to different Fits, for each person , most of the US distributors are the same, just different names, styles and construction methods ..And PRICE.$$$$$$$$$$$$
Richard

clark

I was just thinking the same thing Alt. I am heading up to LA in the next few weeks so I'll try to nail down somewhere to check them out up there. Any ideas anyone?

C

Top Bottom