NCV3: 2006-2018 Seat brackets, hardware, cargo attachment points from a 2015 144 Passenger. SF Bay Ar

GSWatson

2013 144
I’m converting the van and have no use for the brackets and attachment points. These are from a van that was used to haul kids around. The PO kept the seats to sell, but not sure if they have yet - I can get in touch.

Includes three rows of seat brackets, all bolts. They are in good condition - the seats were never removed while the van was in use; they just got their share of spilled sodas and goldfish cracker remnants... Also the cargo d-ring attachment and plates to fill all the holes in the passenger floor (floor was sold locally).

I’m in Petaluma; I would prefer to sell locally due to the wait, but I can ship if the buyer arranges from zip code 94952.

PM, or email at wander.cabins at g mail dot com.

Cheers,
Greg

GSWatson

2013 144
I’ll bring the brackets to the meet in Petaluma tomorrow if anyone’s interested.

I also have the side panels from a 2015 passenger. Complete with speakers & speaker plugs on about 6-10” of wire lead.

I also have the black panel holders from a 2013 cargo and the screws.

And a free radio antenna adapter.

Cheers,
Greg

GSWatson

2013 144
Bump - cargo attachment points still available - offers?

Also have a set of Hein’s CNC wooden filler plugs for the cargo points. $30 shipped on those.

Cheers,
Greg

Top Bottom