What size is your 2001-2006 North American Sprinter

What size is your Sprinter (pre-NCV3)?

• Total voters

GEARS

2005 140WB standard roof
I sure wish that my 140 had a tall roof.

I wonder how hard it would be to cut the standard roof off and put a tall boy up there? !

:hmmm: Anyone want to trade?

:cheers:

SRT

Hi-Miler
I sure wish that my 140 had a tall roof.

I wonder how hard it would be to cut the standard roof off and put a tall boy up there? !

:hmmm: Anyone want to trade?

:cheers:
There's a lot of difference. I had the windshield replaced in my tall '05 yesterday, and the glass shop got one for a standard roof. I had to wait for the correct glass to arrive, as the standard windshield glass is about an inch shorter than the high-roof glass.

Cole

OUTLAW SPRINTER!!!
Since this thread is about 4 years old. I wonder how many duplicate votes are in the numbers. (Sprinters that have changed hands)

Pascal

I have a 140WB high roof 3500 215k miles.:thumbup: The only real issue is the @#$% RUST

Last edited:

Garandman

We bought a 118" short roof with window doors. Pretty solid mechanically but a bit of a mess inside cosmetically, and some rusty exterior. Would have liked to find one with cruise control and other options but they are scarce as hen's teeth, especially in the Northeast.

PhilipE

2006 model 140" 2500 raised roof model 84k miles. Windows in rear doors and slider. Already wired for 110 and 12 volts by a conversion company. Has wall covering on upper half. Plywood and unistrut on floor and lower side walls.

Axiom

Mike from Florida Van Man
2006 144" HC, just checked and got 23mpg on my last fuel up with 18" G-Wagen wheels.

Top Bottom