Name My Van! This will be interesting.

HighPockets

I named my 20' homemade boat SkiffAmerica 20 "Spring Fever" so perhaps I could name my 20' Sprinter van "Fall Delight". I'm really looking for a name that is more warm-blooded. Perhaps I could name her (it) after my mother "Gertrude". Reminds me of the boat builder that told his wife he named the boat after her. When she came out to look at it, across the stern was written "Lard A$$". He woke up in the hospital 3 days later in a full-body cast. :rolleyes:

Gene

JIB

Names should appear automatically.
Exactly! Most of my vehicles have received names, but that's because they've earned that name or because it just fit. . . . . . .

There is no way for me to just pick a name for a vehicle, especially one that is going to be highly modified (built out in this case). It just happens.

Jack

ctmcdaniel

Cross Member
BAD PNT

LSTORDR

SHIPPED

LIMPHOM

10STARTS

EGR DPF

DPF EGR

SMOKING

CHK ENG

IMPLAUS

WRG OIL

SPL OIL

AAA TOW

Last edited:

GMAN_867

My wife and I named our Pebble Gray 4x4 "Pebbles." To those that see our personalized plate she is known as "GOSEEIT."

I like it! Mine is Pebble Grey also, aka "tan"............ One name I was thinking about (I've finally decided and ordered my plates) but did not select was "Vantana". I still like that one but went another direction.

Good luck with Pebbles!!:rad:

I

Iconmae

I like it! Mine is Pebble Grey also, aka "tan"............ One name I was thinking about (I've finally decided and ordered my plates) but did not select was "Vantana". I still like that one but went another direction.

Good luck with Pebbles!!:rad:
We went with VanDora. You know, Dora the explorer ?

m998dna

There was a kid in high school that named his circa-1970 Ford Econoline "Van De Dan"...

spinoff from Van de Kamp's Dutch Bakeries... :laughing:

hilld

I was sitting at the ferry terminal today waiting in line to load the ferry and the van in front of me had this plate.

VANIBAL

1604068174702.png

Last edited:

Top Bottom