OBDLink MX+ for $60 + tax

OrioN

2008 2500 170" EXT
Are OBD scanners known to cause issues with sprinters?
What's a definition of having mixed emotions?

One is, watching your mother-in-law drive off a cliff in your brand new Porsche.

The other is, having someone quote a (in)sanomechanic post which are normally block by my ignore user list. Why? It, and sadly, reminds me why I block him in the first place....

I, and many other people I know real or internet, use the same OBD, and with great results. It does what it and the apps out there claim to do, and without creating issues.

Last edited:

sanomechanic

One is, watching your mother-in-law drive over a cliff in your brand new Porche.

The other is, having someone quote a (in)sanomechanic post which are normally block by my ignore user list. Why? It and sadly reminds me why I block him in the first place....

I, and many other people I know real or internet, use the same OBD, and with great results. It does what it and the apps out there claim to do, and without creating issues.

Your such a douche nozzle Canadian Jack Ass. One short out of the OBD Jumper and see if MB warranties an ECU or repairs a failure

sanomechanic

Are OBD scanners known to cause issues with sprinters?
Anything plugged into the data link connector while driving in real time other than a well engineered scan tool has potential to damage ECU or cause a failure code. Those drive monitors that insurance companies use have been known to cause issues.

sanomechanic

One is, watching your mother-in-law drive over a cliff in your brand new Porche.

The other is, having someone quote a (in)sanomechanic post which are normally block by my ignore user list. Why? It and sadly reminds me why I block him in the first place....

I, and many other people I know real or internet, use the same OBD, and with great results. It does what it and the apps out there claim to do, and without creating issues..
Why is it you Canadians can not help but be obnoxious idiots?

OrioN

2008 2500 170" EXT
Rhetorical question, I assume. As an obnoxious idiot it's hard for me to provide a useful answer.
Prior to blocking him and after him exuding similar episodes of ignorance & rage I've told him twice that I'm American.... :idunno:

Last edited:

sanomechanic

:dripsarcasm:
Prior to blocking him and after exuding similar episodes of rage I've told him twice that I'm American.... :idunno:
Your a prick. Judging from the over 10,000 post you have made on this forum. You do not have a life either. So get one and stop trolling me and others on this forum. Scumbag.:dripsarcasm:

Last edited:

autostaretx

Erratic Member
Back on topic: reading the feature list on that device, whether i'd choose it depends upon what i'm trying to see.

If i'm looking for "performance", it might serve.

If i'm looking for "diagnostics" (why is the Check Engine Light on?), i'd spend less and buy the Autel AP200
(choose BENZ_Sprinter as your "free" model)

--dick
p.s. that's not a link directly to Autel's offering ... it's just the first one i found today
During the past few months, Autel was offering it with various discounts below the $69 "list" price.
The forum has a thread or two on it in the "scanners" sub-forum.

Top Bottom