Anyone who lives near Los Angeles area?

Tulisan9k

06 T1N 140 High Roof Passenger; used primarily as a camping van, occasionally, as local driver. Located around the Olympic/Fairfax area.

zanna

Try BM Sprinter Auto Center in Gardena, South Bay, Los Angeles. I live in Canoga Park and BM Sprinter Auto Center is not the most convenient shop for me to get to but I`d travel far further to let this guys work on my Sprinter. Here is their phone number 310.324.4004. Address 17120 South Figueroa Street, Gardena CA 90248, www.fixmysprinter.com

I'm a new member to this site, I got me a 2006 sprinter, 2500 long body I believe...please keep me updated on mechanic, is there a Dr, A On West coast??? I read so much on Dr. A, there gotta be one on West coast. Please keep me updated.I am in between places, but learning alot on this site.

Try BM Sprinter Auto Center in Gardena, South Bay, Los Angeles. I live in Canoga Park and BM Sprinter Auto Center is not the most convenient shop for me to get to but I`d travel far further to let this guys work on my Sprinter. Here is their phone number 310.324.4004. Address 17120 South Figueroa Street, Gardena CA 90248, www.fixmysprinter.com
CA I drop your name once I go in there? What your name? What is name of particular mechanic to let work on my sprinter.?

Sprinterclass

I'm in South Orange County (Laguna Hills) and have used Mercedes Benz of Laguna Niguel for service, with good results. They are a major Sprinter dealer with a separate showroom for Sprinters.

zanna

I definitely recommend Fix My Sprinter or BM Sprinter Service and Repair in Gardena, Los Angeles. This is the best independent repair shop specializing on Sprinters I know. They are at 17120 South Figueroa street in Gardena, tel. 310324.4004 NOTE closed

Last edited by a moderator:

tiger108

I am located in Upland, CA and in search of a reliable mechanic in the vicinity for my 2006 2500. Any leads are appreciated!

D

Deleted member 50714

How about crowd fund to purchase the Genuine Star Xentry and create a repair co-opt?

Coast2Coast

2006 158 Cargo
Count me in I'm here most of the time if not on the road. I have a decent amount of knowledge and experience of the area.

I'm interested in the idea, location is key. How much is location rent? What things can be done at location, it has to be a multi-use location. If only repairs. Will this be a business, business liability, insurance. All things to consider. If only repairs might as well take rig to garage. If repair and storage, a viable option for us all.

D

Deleted member 50714

Couldn't do it here in Commiefornia because of all the regulations, and may not even be a viable business model. Dunno. However, I had visions of a large building equipped with lifts and well equipped tool crib where owner's can rent a space and work on their vehicles. Maybe even have a bar and grill next-door.

Top Bottom