Insulated Window Shades

sprinterPaul

T1N sprinter options are available now. In addition to all the front windows, the sliding door and rear windows are available.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

toobiloo

T1N sprinter options are available now. In addition to all the front windows, the sliding door and rear windows are available
These shades are in my van, they are super nice, well made and Paul was easy to work with, with great communication. Very happy with the shades!

- Tobias

THE

2018, 144, HR, 4x4
Got mine, did the grey/black and they look awesome! Paul is upfront and makes extremely professional product.

THE

Mer1039

I got covers for my front doors and slider door windows. Mine are back on the outside and ripstop grey on the inside. The shades fit perfectly and are securely held in place by the sewn in magnets. Very happy with my shades and will be ordering more shades from Paul soon (for back windows and windshield).

stevem1971

Just got a full set of Paul's shades ordered and delivered. I got the black outside and ripstop grey on the inside. They look great!! The magnets are very strong allowing the shades to 'snap' right into place. I was going to attempt making some myself, but the price point was too good to pass up for something Paul has already dialed in so well. I highly recommend them - great product / great service!

adamjjohn

I order a set from Paul for my 144 Sprinter. Great product and great service. I love that the rear and side shades can stay up and folded. Don't have to find a place to store them.

Sent from my ONEPLUS A6013 using Tapatalk

Macbender

Hi Paul, website looks great. I am interested in a set of covers for a 170 window van. what is the difference in the construction and cost for 4 season option? we will be doing some overnights in the mountains. Thanks

sprinterPaul

Hi Paul, website looks great. I am interested in a set of covers for a 170 window van. what is the difference in the construction and cost for 4 season option? we will be doing some overnights in the mountains. Thanks

PM sent.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

linnmagic

I order a set from Paul for my 144 Sprinter. Great product and great service. I love that the rear and side shades can stay up and folded. Don't have to find a place to store them.

Hi,
What holds the shades to stay up folded without falling?
Thanks,
Roy

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

adamjjohn

Hi,
What holds the shades to stay up folded without falling?
Thanks,
Roy

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk
The magnets are strong enough to hold them there folded up! I've been very impressed with the product.

Pauls' fiberglass inserted rods in the seams also help to stiffen the shades and hold them in place, especially for the windshield cover.

The side cab shades with the magnets work great. You can't go wrong with his shades.

Thank you Paul.

nuhu

I purchased a set of shades from Paul about a month ago for a Sprinter 144 Crew. I was wanted shades for privacy and to help reduce heat from the summer sun. I'm very happy with them so far. Great customer service from Paul!

Nubes

Hi Paul, I have a T1N Passenger van and would like a pair for the rear doors and a pair for the rear side windows. How much and how do I order them? Thanks ��

radair603

I’ve bought rear window shades and a variety of gear bags from Paul, including some custom sized gear bags. His work is excellent, turnaround times are fast, and he communicates very well. I highly recommend him. I would like to order a couple large CRL window shades but don’t want to offend my gf on her diy effort!

Top Bottom