Replacing the sliding door trim

squidgetx

Hey folks,

Some hooligan stole the sliding door trim off my Sprinter yesterday. I had it propped up on a wall while I was fixing up some of the door clips underneath and when I was finished it had vanished. So it goes....

Anyway I am now scouring the internet for replacement parts and I've been able to find pieces that claim to fit the MB branded 2010 - onward NCV3s. I have a Dodge 2008 and was just wondering if anyone knows if they would take the same door panel.

The part number I have is 90669010009B51

Cheers

GSWatson

2013 144
Hey folks,

Some hooligan stole the sliding door trim off my Sprinter yesterday. I had it propped up on a wall while I was fixing up some of the door clips underneath and when I was finished it had vanished. So it goes....

Anyway I am now scouring the internet for replacement parts and I've been able to find pieces that claim to fit the MB branded 2010 - onward NCV3s. I have a Dodge 2008 and was just wondering if anyone knows if they would take the same door panel.

The part number I have is 90669010009B51

Cheers

Not sure where you’re located, but saw your post, and then later was looking at craigslist....

Coincidence?

Merceges Sprinter
https://sacramento.craigslist.org/pts/d/antelope-merceges-sprinter/6908454714.html

Cheers,
Greg

Top Bottom