2004 Sprinter Westfalia for sale, 34k miles

Status
Not open for further replies.

bsibille

Folks, I have a lightly used 2004 Westy with 34xx miles. I live in the Dallas TX area. Airstream flew in German engineers to do a 27 point inspection/recall work including a new air conditioner (went from ~7kBTU to around 12kBTU and can hang meat in it in TX!) and rectifier within about 8 months of owning it. Additionally, the variable vane turbo was replaced by Dodge. The Onan Gen was just serviced and has about 120 hours on it, runs perfectly. Tires are brand new with approx 400 miles on them. I added a spare to the rear, it is a drop down chrome/match paint carriage (has the license plate on it) so that you can open the left rear door. I was not comfortable without a spare.. All other spec's match that of the Westy's for sale in this forum. In case you don't know it, these vehicles get remarkable fuel economy for their size, typically in the mid-20's mpg, Diesel. Originally cost approx $73k, I am the original owner. Everything works. Skylight is cracked and will replace new or sell as is. It is clean, no body damage (less a couple of scratches) and never towed anything with the hitch. I am taking all offers and will consider the best one.
Best regards,
Blane Sibille
text to 972-924-9299 or write to bsibille@sbcglobal.net

link to spec sheet: http://dl.dropbox.com/u/6232178/Airstream Westfalia Sprinter brochure 1.pdf

Other maintenance done, water pump for faucets changed last year; New exhaust pipe on Gen, other fell off. Circuit breaker was upgraded when AC unit was upgraded. Fresh Water tank sensor updated. Skylight electronics updated. Toilet release valve, seals and gaskets changed. Oil changed at approx every 5k miles, only Mobile 1 Synthetic.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Top Bottom