2010 Sprinter arrives!

bart

I apologize if this has been answered elsewhere,

Will MB Canada perform warranty and extended warranty service on Dodge Sprinters?

Thanks,

Ted

[B said:
Star Motors[/B]
400 West Hunt Club Rd, Ottawa, ON, K2E 1B2
Tel: (613) 737-7827
Fax: (613) 733-8800
http://www.starmotors.mercedes-benz.ca/
These guys saved me more than $30,000.00 on a new 2010 Sprinter Van. I went in there last week ready to buy, and was so put off I walked out. I'm there to spend $65K, and the best that can come up with is a rather disinterested "the Sprinter guy isn't in today, here's a brochure. Come back tomorrow". It took me 6 weeks to get enough of a break in my schedule to make it there that day. I guess the least I was expecting is a.... here let me show you around one, and I'll get our Sprinter guy to call you tomorrow. Credit where credit is due the Smart Car guy did get up from his desk to get me a brochure, but you could tell he was inconvenienced.

Well, I found a decent used Sprinter at a considerable savings, so I am going that route. I don't buy vehicles often, but the TV tells me of all the gloom and doom in the auto industry. I saw 4 to 5 sales types in there, only one appeared marginally engaged with a potential customer, there rest were too damn lazy to even see what I wanted.

Rant off, damn that feels better.

:thumbup: Thanks guys, this site is a wealth of information for the new Sprinter owner. I hope I can contribute more positively as I get to know mine.

Top Bottom