Sprinter-Forum    

Go Back   Sprinter-Forum > Regional Discussions > Canada

Old 03-19-2009, 04:18 PM   #1
moto_955

Default Day-time Running Lights

Hey I just brought a 2006 Sprinter 3500 UHC across the border and am jumping through all of the hoops to get it registered in Ontario. One of the requirements of course is the daytime running lights. So far, the dealer was unable to activate them because it did not have the module in the first place and then Can Tire was unsuccessful with installing their aftermarket unit. Not sure what to do from here or what other options were available. Any ideas would be greatly appreciated!

Thanks
moto_955 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-19-2009, 06:36 PM   #2
312 diesel (closed)

Default Re: Day-time Running Lights

What do the lights have to do? you could just bypass the headlight switch with an ignition fed relay to make them switch off when the ignition is turned off. Unless there is some sort of dim dip arrangement that has to be in place?
Old 05-01-2009, 05:12 AM   #3
kalrashidy

Default Re: Day-time Running Lights

Quote:
Originally Posted by moto_955 View Post
Hey I just brought a 2006 Sprinter 3500 UHC across the border and am jumping through all of the hoops to get it registered in Ontario. One of the requirements of course is the daytime running lights. So far, the dealer was unable to activate them because it did not have the module in the first place and then Can Tire was unsuccessful with installing their aftermarket unit. Not sure what to do from here or what other options were available. Any ideas would be greatly appreciated!

Thanks
is easy to instal aftermarket i hope you did it alraedy get it from ca-tire and follow the instruction
i live in ontario and i bought from usa.
kalrashidy is offline   Reply With Quote