Northwest SprinterFest II: April 14

sikwan

06 Tin Can
Reposted from the Yahoo List...

NWSF II News

The Second Annual Northwest SprinterFest is scheduled for Saturday, April 14th from 10 a.m. until 2 p.m. This event provides a chance for owners of Sprinters of all shapes and sizes to meet one another, share information and have a generally good time. All owners, family, friends and others interested in Sprinters are cordially invited.

We expect to have at least one new 2007 Sprinter available to look over, as well as a dealer’s representative to answer any questions you might have about configurations and options. My CMI-built mid/tall expedition camper will be there as a secondary attraction, along with John Bendit’s clever multiuse rig. (John will also be able to discuss the suspension modifications, power modules and other modifications and options he supplies through Sprinterstore.com.)

Beyond this, though, it’s just a matter of who shows up. At last year’s event, we had over a dozen Sprinters outfitted in about every way imaginable--up to a Navion motorhome--and we all enjoyed the variety and the chance to see each other’s trucks. There are no schedules, no workshops, no fees, and any entertainment will have to be self-generated. All in all, it’s an event of remarkable informality and flexibility.

Once again, John will graciously host the event at his Upscale Automotive facility in Tualatin , Oregon , just off I-5 a little bit south of Portland itself. There’s plenty of space to park your Sprinter or POC (plain ol’ car), and nice facilities. Last year, we had splendid, if unexpected, weather. This year, the event was moved back a bit, and that will help the odds, but the event will happen rain or shine.

Maps, directions and other details will be posted as the event gets closer. In the meantime, mark your calendars: NWSF = 4/14/07.

Mike Hiscox
2005 mid/tall 2500 Expedition Camper
Seek

Sunny Jim

is this still a "go" event? Would like confirmatiion and map w/directions. We plan to be in the Portland area over the weekend and believe this would be a fun event to be part of. We have a 2006 GWV sprinter. Thank you.
J&T

BaywoodBill

pre-Yuppiedom
Thanks for putting up the photos. I guess that's the 2007 in the pictures toward the end? What's that above the sliding door?

Top Bottom