Anyone who lives near Los Angeles area?

I have couple of idea.
1. It may good to us to assign one good dealer shop for group discount, better service.
2. It may better to meet offline sometime.
If one have mechanical knowledge, he can help others.
If one have good scanner, he can help others.

Any Idea.

dsellsbear

PAWS8IV
North Orange County here.

I try and do most of my maintenance myself. But, I would love to know where to go in a crunch.

kendall69

Palm Springs here but need to drive to Riverside for service as the local Mercedes dealer does not do Sprinters.

I recently went to Walters Mercedes and was treated great, price was fair, and they did a great job.

I think if we find a place we should all work with the same Service writer and let him be aware that we are a "group" . If he does well, he gets us all, if he does poorly we ALL walk as a group. He can either earn a lot of lose a lot.

I live Los Angeles, but i can drive up to 1 hour distant.
I think if we get at least 5 people, then we can poll best dealer, and one day we can go there to talk to the sales person about group discount.
Many of dealer have special service program for sprinter, for example 90,000miles service(chaining fuel filter,air filter.......) for $500
So We may be able to make 30% discount or more.

llaskin

I live in Echo Park near downtown L.A. Count me in as a member of the group. The more we have in this group the better the leverage to get a deal at a dealership.

That said, perhaps we should try to find a non-dealer mechanic that specializes in Sprinters. There has to be at least one in SoCal? Perhaps someone who works on fleets? Presumably a non-dealer would be cheaper.

RICKOLA

i'm in wla.

i've had good luck with service in signal hill/ long beach. didn't know about canoga park which should be much closer.

rick.

taney

I'm in Rosemead, CA and I just want to know if people could tell me how much they paid for their Sprinter OTD and the options? I'm about to make my purchase. Thanks so much!

boodumfrank

06 sprinter 2.7L 3500
I am currently a shop foreman for an asphalt company which has a fleet of sprinter vehicles that i maintain and repair myself. I am able to get about a %15 percent discount on all parts from the dealer. if anyone is interested in getting some repairs done in the SOcal area, feel free to PM me. just throwing an opportunity out there
thanks guys

beans

I have couple of idea.
1. It may good to us to assign one good dealer shop for group discount, better service.
2. It may better to meet offline sometime.
If one have mechanical knowledge, he can help others.
If one have good scanner, he can help others.

Any Idea.
I live in Santa Monica. please counter me in

My business is located in Baldwin Park, CA. We specialize in cleaning and manufacturing air filters. We also clean and repair diesel particulate filters (DPF). So if you guys are interested, we would love to give you a group discount, and I guarantee our service is par to none.

Hello all

I've been reading this forum for years and just now discovered that there is a regional section. I am located on the west side of Los Angeles, near the 405 @ La Cienega.

I've had great service from the sprinter mechanic Mike @ Dependable Dodge in Canoga Park. But sadly Mike has quit the business and changed careers.
I don't know who has replaced him.

I've used an independent shop in Burbank. A 2nd Generation family business called Muller's Mercedes Burbank. Walter Muller has been a straight shooter so far and he's maintaining a small fleet of T1N's for a friends company. unfortunately He doesn't have a lift to handle the Sprinter but can do most anything needed without it.

Muller's Mercedes Burbank
(818) 845-8775
N San Fernando Blvd
Burbank‎ CA‎ 91504

Walter has done basic maintenance on my 04' T1N and replaced my radiator.
So far so good.

Im approaching 100,000mi and I am planning a whole host of preventative work. I would really like a shop closer to me that Burbank. Here are the issues I'd like to address with a local mechanic or other local owners...

-Replace Harmonic Balancer
-Replace all belts
-Repair leak in roof ( rear AC unit )
-Brake pads & Rotors
-Replace Glow Plugs
-Re-paint entire Van

My T1N Wagon is my daily driver and "long term camping van project"
My kids love it. Can't say enough about how much I like this van and i am hoping to connect with other enthusiasts in my area.

2004 NAFTA T1N 140"
10-Passenger Wagon
Southern California USA

riskydnb

Hello all

I've been reading this forum for years and just now discovered that there is a regional section. I am located on the west side of Los Angeles, near the 405 @ La Cienega.

I've had great service from the sprinter mechanic Mike @ Dependable Dodge in Canoga Park. But sadly Mike has quit the business and changed careers.
I don't know who has replaced him.

I've used an independent shop in Burbank. A 2nd Generation family business called Muller's Mercedes Burbank. Walter Muller has been a straight shooter so far and he's maintaining a small fleet of T1N's for a friends company. unfortunately He doesn't have a lift to handle the Sprinter but can do most anything needed without it.

Muller's Mercedes Burbank
(818) 845-8775
N San Fernando Blvd
Burbank‎ CA‎ 91504

Walter has done basic maintenance on my 04' T1N and replaced my radiator.
So far so good.

Im approaching 100,000mi and I am planning a whole host of preventative work. I would really like a shop closer to me that Burbank. Here are the issues I'd like to address with a local mechanic or other local owners...

-Replace Harmonic Balancer
-Replace all belts
-Repair leak in roof ( rear AC unit )
-Brake pads & Rotors
-Replace Glow Plugs
-Re-paint entire Van

My T1N Wagon is my daily driver and "long term camping van project"
My kids love it. Can't say enough about how much I like this van and i am hoping to connect with other enthusiasts in my area.

2004 NAFTA T1N 140"
10-Passenger Wagon
Southern California USA
Im pming you.

Top Bottom