Looking for a West Coast FL Dealership

Zach Woods

Hello -

Business and pleasure have me in the Englewood, FL area for a bit.

I am nearing some regularly scheduled maintenance and I'm looking for a good Sprinter-qualified Dealership to perform that maintenance:

- best if between Ft. Myers and Tampa on FL's west coast

- best if they can fit all 11 feet tall of my Airstream Sprinter Westfalia in their service bay entrance

Recommendations welcome!

Thanks,

Zach

Don Horner

2012 Unity IB
Zach, I have two recommendatgions. RVWorld in Nokomis, Florida (which is immediately South of Sarasota) is a dealer for almost all of the Sprinter-based conversions available, including Airstream. The last time I was there they did not have any Westfalias, only Interstate and Parkway, but I think I remember seeing Westfalias there last year. They have the ability to service anything related to the RV side, and can do things like oil & lube on the chassis side.

When they have a warranty issue or an issue more related to the Sprinter than to the RV, they go to Sunset Dodge in Sarasota. I've been there for service as well, and they are very good.

http://www.rvworldinc.com/

http://www.sunsetdodgesarasota.com/

Both are easily reached from I-75, and Sarasota/Nokomis is almost exactly halfway between Tampa and Fort Myers. In fact, I just looked, and the easiest way to get to either from Englewood is to pick up US 41 North of Englewood, then follow that less than 10 miles to Nokomis, and a few more miles on up to Sunset Dodge -- both are on US 41.

Don Horner

2012 Unity IB
PS -- in your wanderings, if you happen to be going across to the East coast of Florida, you will possibly take State Road 70 and go through Okeechobee. If you do that on a weekday, give me a shout. I have property just outside Okeechobee on SR 70, and spend most weekdays out there improving the property and getting it ready to build a house. Okeechobee is more than 100 miles from Englewood and is too far for a casual visit, but if you're coming this way let me know. I stay in my LTV when I'm at the property, so I don't have a lot of room to be a host, but it would still be neat to put a face to the name.

I actually live in Port St. Lucie, on the East coast, and am there on the weekends and some weekdays.

I'll send you my cell # by private message.

Top Bottom