Things you don't know about your Pleasureway

march

Did you know there are hidden surprises in your Pleasureway? I have a 2008 Ascent and found a factory power source under the seat base cover near the floor by the hand break. I exposed the power source permanently. If you do this you will need to remove the seat to expose it properly.There is a factory cargo light in the rear above the doors under the panel covering the gap between the rear door frame and the rear cupboard. I am planning to move the rear light down so I have a light in the rear - there isn't one there now so moving it will be useful.

blackheart

Not on mine

You better check that out on yours unless they switched it on mine for some reason I am sure of what I posted

\In fact to jump it I have a special positive post that has to be unsheathed for the cable attachment under the hood that goes to the battery under the seat .

Last edited:

Mrdi

Battery change in NCV3
Aux is located under hood and only thing it runs in my cargo (2008 144 2500 hi) is the 12v outlet adjacent to the hand brake.
Starter and main is located under the floorboard in front of the driver's seat.
The interior cargo lamps (rear and 2 side ) are also run off the main battery

hitman007

Not on mine

You better check that out on yours unless they switched it on mine for some reason I am sure of what I posted

\In fact to jump it I have a special positive post that has to be unsheathed for the cable attachment under the hood that goes to the battery under the seat .
My 2010 has the Coach battery under the hood and the engine crank battery under the drivers seat with a remote positive terminal under the hood to jump start.

Mrdi

Hitman
Take a look at the manufacturer's badge located in the driver's door entrance
See when the manufacture date was.
The coach date is not necessarily the same as the Daimler manufacture date.
It is often the date the coach was sold for use after being upfitted.

The Battery change was made when the V6 engine was made available.

For the I5 chassis, the battery position is "normal" - engine battery under the hood and coach battery under the passenger seat or the rear couch.

The V6 (NCV3) changed the location. The engine battery is under the drivers floorboard and the coach battery is now under the hood.

This is why it's important to note your chassis year and the differences when posting questions and when answering questions.

i know about that one, but is the chassis battery under the floorboard maintenace free or not?

On the I5's, both chassis and coach batteries were maintenance free.

Top Bottom