Service?? eastern pa area

bds325is

Does anyone have a "dealer or recommended" service location for warranty-oil service-trans service in the central eastern pa area or western nj area?:thinking:

glasseye

I'm about to drive across the continent (again) in order to gain from Doktor A's knowledge and expertise. To me, driving across PA for the same service seems like a no-brainer.

LivingtheDream

2009 LTV Serenity
I stayed in NE PA for much of 2009 and had my 2007 Sprinter based Pleasure Way serviced at Brown-Daub Dodge in Bath, PA. They were knowledgeable and fair priced. Service quality and speed were good. Parts were there when promised.

LivingtheDream
Turn the Key and Smile

Chuckclark

Beaver Springs Dodge in Beaver Springs, PA It's been three years since I used them when broken down on a trip (turbo resonator). Great Sprinter tech. I hope they made the cut when Dodge was dumping dealers.

jdcaples

Not Suitable w/220v Gen
where is this doktor As?
Allison Park, PA which is in the western PA, if my geography and memories of customers in Pittsburgh hasn't totally failed me. The closest city to NJ I remember was Philidelphia (eastern side of PA).... where I flew in to work for a customer in Mt Laurel, NJ.

-Jon

jdcaples

Not Suitable w/220v Gen
Ok..thanks guys! question....How does warranty deal with changing your own oil?
No one's reported warranty denial for DIY oil changes yet.

If you're really conservative, buy your oil and filter at the dealership and keep the reciepts.

-Jon

slsbl77

No one's reported warranty denial for DIY oil changes yet.

If you're really conservative, buy your oil and filter at the dealership and keep the reciepts.

-Jon
As long as you make note of the date of your DIY oil change, the oil used, and the mileage, you cannot be denied (legally) warranty service. I cannot remember the case, but I believe Volkswagen was the company that lost this case.

Bob

twistyroad

As long as you make note of the date of your DIY oil change, the oil used, and the mileage, you cannot be denied (legally) warranty service. I cannot remember the case, but I believe Volkswagen was the company that lost this case.

Bob
I don't know the case (actually, I think it was more widespread industry practice than a single case), but the resultant law was the Magnuson-Moss Act.

Top Bottom