NCV3: 2006-2018 2012 Van Specialites 2wd 170 High Roof 55K miles

OGM

2012 Van Specialties 2WD 170 High Roof 59K miles

Reduced price as new one on the way. Custom built at 1/2 the price of new. Unless you like DIY projects this is a great way to just hit the road. This van has just too many nice features to mention them all... but quality finish & build have to top the list. Shower both in/out, 3 burner stove, oven, superb refer, sink, solar, quality cabinets, awning, loads of storage, vehicle in top shape, hitches front/rear, window covers, Nav, TV, Glass/Tires good,Cruise, Heated Seats, V6, vehicle cover for outside storage if desired. Can supply lots of photos and info to an interested buyer. This link https://www.vanspecialties.com/gallery_van/room-4-3-2/ will take you to the original build. We are only selling as we are now ready to build new van to our specs. We are the 2nd owner of this van and it was a perfect way to learn about the Sprinter lifestyle. New price of $71,900 Call John at (406) 581-8234

Attachments

Last edited:

sbmoney

what is the price you are asking? and how much labor would be required to get rid of that red? i am interested in more pics and specs as well as the vehicle history and a video or pictures of the underbody. thanks!

OGM

No idea on the red. We are not the original owners. I can tell you that it would not have been our 1st choice either but it is surely not nearly as much of show stopper as the photos suggest. Probably the easiest thing to do would be to paint them. We simply did not care that much. It has too many other features that are big plus to make us worry about that. If you are truly interested let us know and we can get you whatever you like. As to the underbody video. I have never been under there and hope I don't have to. We are 2nd owner and the 1st owner was meticulous in care. We have been the same.

Top Bottom