Special Flooring for Sale

flyag1

I just picked up a roll of Bounce Back Flooring. It's a special vinyl flooring used in a lot of sports flooring applications. I've used it in 3 different builds and love the stuff. Anyway it's tough, solid, and soft all at the same time. Have a look at their website and let me know if you have any interest. I have enough to do 3 Vans so if interested I can cut the roll into 3 pieces and ship to you at your cost. So you will end up with a very tough one piece floor and no splices or cracks like if you use plank or tiles. The color is Blond Maple and it the 6.5 millimeter thick stuff. Link is provided below:

The tag shows style number as I208V | Resilient flooring and the color is listed as 02001. You should be able to find an exact match on their website listed below.

Ping me( flyag1 at netscape dot net ) Price is $250 and you pay shipping or pickup in NW Arkansas.

Cheers,
DB

https://www.patcraft.com/app/productspechs/show?sellingStyleNumber=I208V&sellingColorNumber=02001

Last edited:

Badairman

Can you PM me with some more details. I'm in need of some flooring and want to know more about this product. I have a 170 ext, would it be all one piece?

Top Bottom