Suspension shop in BC / Vancouver Island?

sheral

Starting to think I would like to add a 2” lift and suspension kit (both from Sprinter Upgrades dot com) to our 2015 Sprinter 2500. Has anyone used a really good /state of the art suspension shop in BC or on Vancouver Island that could handle this sort of thing without any concerns? Thanks.

Not that I know of... I've ordered from Dr. Bjorn's Auto who happens to be on the Island but that's about it for shops that I know of.

I plan on doing my suspension at my parents farm - they have a large quonset which I can set up shop in and put the big tank on jack stands. Might have to buy another set of 5 ton stands...

Warmland

Starting to think I would like to add a 2” lift and suspension kit (both from Sprinter Upgrades dot com) to our 2015 Sprinter 2500. Has anyone used a really good /state of the art suspension shop in BC or on Vancouver Island that could handle this sort of thing without any concerns? Thanks.
The best suspension shop is Nanaimo Spring. Did a great job on my Roadtrek. Now have a Sprinter 2015 3500.

OldWest

2004 T1N Westfalia
If the 2" lift is the one manufactured by Vancompass.com, you might consider a drive into Idaho (near Washington border) to have them install if they still do or ask them for recommendations.

https://vancompass.com/

OneNiner

Adapt and overcome.
I just did a Van Compass 4.5 upgrade by myself on my 2019 Sprinter 2500 4x4 in my garage.

You will need tall jacks to raise it high enough to get the wheels off the ground as there is quite of bit of travel on those OEM struts.

Process is straight forward and the instructions are clear enough (if you are not connecting the computer for the smart struts). It took me about 3 days of efforts over one week duration to get it completed.

SVOUT.CA

We stock Van Compass and install kits in BC. Message me if you have any questions.

Top Bottom