Planning ahead creating space

crazychimpjimbo

Hello Guys

I originally joined this forum for inspiration, taking what I see to be the best bits of bits and tailoring to my own.

Recently I keep seeing Flared windows replacements however they only seem to be produced by flarespace. Looks a great product but it comes at quite the cost. Has anyone managed to find an alternative or have a great idea on how to create your own mould?

James :) :bash:

Onefin

Hello Guys

I originally joined this forum for inspiration, taking what I see to be the best bits of bits and tailoring to my own.

Recently I keep seeing Flared windows replacements however they only seem to be produced by flarespace. Looks a great product but it comes at quite the cost. Has anyone managed to find an alternative or have a great idea on how to create your own mould?

James :) :bash:
Winnebago makes their own
Nomad vanz make their own
Someone made their own for an earlier (T1N) sprinter..there’s a thread on here somewhere.

All that said: the flarespace look great, fit well and are ready to install after paint.
So while they aren’t free, if you value your time and how your van looks on the outside why not just get the flarespace?

I’m sure an person experienced with fiberglass could make a really nice looking and fitting set of flares.....I’m also sure that someone without that experience could make a crappy looking set that took forever and cost a bunch of money in materials and their labor.

Top Bottom