Looking for a good NVC3 mechanic in Gainsville Fla.

OK, I am to a point I need the help of a good diagnostic mechanic in the Gainsville, Florida area OR, points west. I'm traveling and can make an appointment in the next few weeks. Ala., Ms., La., or Tx. DPF codes, but van appears to be running fine. After spending the time and learning what I could from Mechanic back home, and here on forum, I am crying 'uncle'.
Thanks again for all you here on the forum who give us all so much help. It's kept me on the road and doing 90% of my own work. Cheers. BVD

the dude

Re: Looking for a good mechanic in Gainsville Fla.

I've used the MB dealership in Gainesville for my extended warranty work as I do all my maintenance work myself . Contact Mike Potteiger ( service advisor )at 352-642-1896 . I will be using Williams Diesel in Ocala for future work if necessary . They work on all diesel related trucks . Extremely good recommendations on them . As my neighbor uses them for her Sprinter . I believe they're in the forums go to guide for service . There is a link for that . :thumbup:

Thanks Dude! I'll be giving them a call. I'll Check Ocala also. I have never had my van to a Mercedes dealer.... we live way out. I appreciate your help. All the best to you,

BVD

Top Bottom