2006 Airstream Westfalia for sale

armordillo

2006 Airstream Westfalia for Sale

Many of you on this forum know the details here, but just in case, here is my generic add text:

Very rare vehicle with a strong cult following. Only 250 brought into North America. The latest Westfalia conversion vehicle ever brought into the USA. Based on the Mercedes Sprinter Chassis with the premium build quality from Westfalia. The most feature rich 144 wheelbase sprinter made. Seats 5 and Sleeps 4. Fits into any standard parking space. Reliable, powerful and fuel conservative diesel engine provides 20+ mpg with no need for DEF.

Excellent condition – meticulously maintained and cared for by campervan & Westfalia enthusiast. Fully loaded with all options and everything works perfectly. Always located on the West Coast – never driven in Winter or on salted roads – so no corrosion whatsoever.

Full Details located here:

https://www.colonialairstream.com/wp-content/uploads/2017/06/westfalia.pdf

Includes the following upgrades from standard equipment and options listed above:

• Premium sound system including Kenwood Receiver with Bluetooth/USB/smartphone compatibility, upgraded Boston Acoustic high and mid-level speakers, additional powered subwoofer
• Viper 2-way LCD communicating Car Alarm
• Rear View camera system – clear and easy view for the driver when in reverse. Screen can also act as a video monitor with external inputs if you want to watch videos
• PIAA Driving Lights
• High altitude kit for Espar diesel turbine heater
• Rhino liner applied to lower portion of vehicle, updated Westfalia graphic package
• Factory alloy wheels with Michelin LTX M/S tires
• RAM mounts throughout interior for versatile mount options
• Separate mounted (near beds) Espar heater controller
• Updated turbo resonator to aluminum (preventative measure – plastic turbo resonators prone to crack and fail)
• Fumoto valve for easy oil changes

Mileage: 62,000 miles

Asking Price: $67,500 obo

Located in Seattle, WA

Please reach out if you have any questions or if you need any more info...thanks!

Attachments

Baguio64

2006 Airstream Westfalia for Sale

Many of you on this forum know the details here, but just in case, here is my generic add text:

Very rare vehicle with a strong cult following. Only 250 brought into North America. The latest Westfalia conversion vehicle ever brought into the USA. Based on the Mercedes Sprinter Chassis with the premium build quality from Westfalia. The most feature rich 144 wheelbase sprinter made. Seats 5 and Sleeps 4. Fits into any standard parking space. Reliable, powerful and fuel conservative diesel engine provides 20+ mpg with no need for DEF.

Excellent condition – meticulously maintained and cared for by campervan & Westfalia enthusiast. Fully loaded with all options and everything works perfectly. Always located on the West Coast – never driven in Winter or on salted roads – so no corrosion whatsoever.

Full Details located here:

https://www.colonialairstream.com/wp-content/uploads/2017/06/westfalia.pdf

Includes the following upgrades from standard equipment and options listed above:

• Premium sound system including Kenwood Receiver with Bluetooth/USB/smartphone compatibility, upgraded Boston Acoustic high and mid-level speakers, additional powered subwoofer
• Viper 2-way LCD communicating Car Alarm
• Rear View camera system – clear and easy view for the driver when in reverse. Screen can also act as a video monitor with external inputs if you want to watch videos
• PIAA Driving Lights
• High altitude kit for Espar diesel turbine heater
• Rhino liner applied to lower portion of vehicle, updated Westfalia graphic package
• Factory alloy wheels with Michelin LTX M/S tires
• RAM mounts throughout interior for versatile mount options
• Separate mounted (near beds) Espar heater controller
• Updated turbo resonator to aluminum (preventative measure – plastic turbo resonators prone to crack and fail)
• Fumoto valve for easy oil changes

Mileage: 62,000 miles

Asking Price: $67,500 obo

Located in Seattle, WA

Please reach out if you have any questions or if you need any more info...thanks!
Is this still available?

autostaretx

Erratic Member
I'm quite surprised it doesn't have the 7-day Aux Heater timer (perhaps the Westie has a separate control panel?)

--dick

Wasaabi

Sprinter Westfalia #133
All Westies came with two diesel heaters and controls:

1. The standard Sprinter auxiliary heater (Espar Hydronic) with button for operation while driving, plus an additional (not standard in Sprinters) dashboard “bacon” switch for operation while off. It will run for up to two hours in this mode. Perfect for warming up the motor.

2. Espar Airtronic furnace for cabin/camping use which is controlled by the Westy control panel’s thermostat.

armordillo

I'm quite surprised it doesn't have the 7-day Aux Heater timer (perhaps the Westie has a separate control panel?)

--dick
Hi - Not sure I know what a 7-day Aux Heater timer is? Can you clarify or provide more context?

As Wasaabi mentioned, Westfalia has a custom control panel that operates the coach heater (it is located just above the windshield). I installed the Espar heater controller to have easier access while in the top bunk.

Not sure if that helps with your question...let me know if not!

Esmi

SOLD (I think) Re: 2006 Airstream Westfalia for sale

I read on one of my other boards that this fine rig has been sold.

Top Bottom