Not open for further replies.

Ben Bodie

2011 Freightliner (Mercedes-Benz) Sprinter 3500 Super High Top Adventure Van

Asking $28,500

Price drop to $26,999 as of Jan 21

Price drop to $24,500 Feb 28

Album of pics

Link to local listing: http://bozeman.craigslist.org/cto/5960512902.html

Calcite Yellow with grey leather interior.
121,XXX miles, automatic transmission, I average 16.5mpg doing 80mph, you could get 20mpg if you baby it at ~65mph
Dually wheels for extra traction and carrying capacity
7 pin RV plug, towing ready with trailer brakes. Mercedes wiring harness cost me $1,900
170" wheel base with 5 doors. 1 ton chassis, sliding door on passenger side.
3.0L v6 Mercedes-Benz turbo diesel engine
Custom offroad bumper and brushguard from Feller Fabrication in Belgrade, Montana $2,200
-Comes with original bumper and Summer set of tires
Interior Aluminum cabinets. Carpeted with locking opening mechanisms, great for road use.
-LED light strip and 10 outlets on work bench.
Interior gas generator behind sound dampening door
Colemans Mach Heater and AC on roof
Walls and ceiling are professionally insulated- complete with moisture barrier behind aluminum sheeting. Textured rubber mat flooring, easily cleans with water.
Tilt steering wheel, cruise control, power windows, locks, heated mirrors, external LED lights, CD player, controls for rear heater/AC unit
This Sprinter is fully serviced, drives very well, extremely clean inside and out, no rust anywhere. All service records kept. Only two owners.
Hit a deer on front left side with bumper installed, cosmetic damage only, small flaws only visible from close up.

Dually setup rare and hard to find.
Used as half professional work van half adventure van.
Easily convert this to an RV, already 80% of the way there!
Queen size bed will easily fit in back behind cabinets, will sell with wood bed frame and mattress if interested.

Original setup out the door was $68,500. Asking $28,550.
Please CALL Ben in Bozeman, Montana 573.644.4972
Video walkaround: http://youtu.be/S8V5nmWd14w

Last edited:

Ben Bodie

Forgot to mention, comes with a set of Summer tires with great tread life remaining.
I also will throw in the original bumper with all the Parktronic sensors to the buyer.

Motivated seller!
-Ben

BONUS Nature Pic

Last edited:

Ben Bodie

These are the quietest forums I've ever been on.... Any interest???

Price drop to $27,500.
New price as of Jan 21st: $26,999

and Bonus bed pictures in both configurations, with queen size bed and with full bed with Motorcycle setup.

Last edited:

Ben Bodie

Comments? Offers? Willing to drive to offset some cost....

All I'm hearing are crickets.

The extras this sprinter is upfitted with are worth over $15,000, ready to be a great RV for someone.

Vinyl wrap it or paint it for stealth camping!

MOTIVATED SELLER

PRICE DROP TO $26,999
Includes summer set of tires and original bumper with proxy sensors.

-Ben in Montana

Last edited:

Ovrlnd_Trvlr

On A Journey
Give it some time. In a couple months people will be itching to get out.

Currently the weather makes me want to be a great "indoorsman". :roll eyes:
(just so I don't lose all cred, I am still commuting by motorcycle every day.) :thumbup:

Last edited:

Ben Bodie

The Sprinter got the outside detailed this week. Part of that included professionally sandblasting and stripping of the steel rims then repainting with two part acrylic paint. Looks sharp!

Entire album of Sprinter pics here

Price still $26,999
Motivated seller
Call Ben in Montana @ 573.644.4972

Hey Ben,

I'd be interested to take a look at it! I'm living in Bozeman and am on the hunt for a 170 HT. My phone is on the fritz, so I can't call, but I'd be down to meet you somewhere to look it over with you and talk more!

Ben Bodie

Hey Ben,

I'd be interested to take a look at it! I'm living in Bozeman and am on the hunt for a 170 HT. My phone is on the fritz, so I can't call, but I'd be down to meet you somewhere to look it over with you and talk more!
PM sent.

Showing it to a couple people today. Lots of interest :thumbup:

Ben Bodie

A couple offers at $20k, I'm a motivated seller and would like it sold in the next 30 days. If you're interested and would like to check it out in person contact me asap.

price drop to $25,500 as of February 9

Ben Bodie

Yellow fiberglass insulation that you'd find in a house. Behind plastic moisture barrier, all behind thick aluminum sheeting.

Throw a few blankets on in the winter time at night, and you're toasty as can be! A heater is almost overkill.

Neil2

Neil2
Yellow fiberglass insulation that you'd find in a house. Behind plastic moisture barrier, all behind thick aluminum sheeting.

Throw a few blankets on in the winter time at night, and you're toasty as can be! A heater is almost overkill.
hehehe Well, I have to admit spun glass is better than ground jeans. :rolleyes:

But you know right well sleeping in a Sprinter, in winter, in Bozeman would not be anywhere near comfortable, without a heater. :lol:

If I bought it I'd have to begin again with PolyIso insulation.

Nice wheels tho'! :smirk:

Ben Bodie

Current discounted price includes brand-new set of Siped winter tires with only 2000 miles on them. (In use)
Also comes with a set of summer tires that still have great tread life remaining. (80%)
Don't forget the stock OEM bumper comes with purchase. It still has all the park Tronic sensors attached. Just in case you don't like the beefed up model with a 10,000 pounds winch, You can swap it back to stock.

BONUS: I will personally deliver this badass Sprinter to anywhere within a 1500 mile radius of Bozeman Montana.

Call Ben 573.644.4972

Last edited:

Leadman

Hi Ben. Are there mounts in the back for a second bench seat or two captain's chairs? I have kids that I need to secure property or my wife will shoot me.

Ben Bodie

Price lowered to $24,500

Lots of tire kickers, lots of people saying they want it, I'm yet to see cash in my hand.

I need this gone by April. Selling to buy a Diesel pickup for my business.

-Motivated seller Ben in Montana. 573.644.4972

Ben Bodie

My mobile office when I'm on the trailer lot.
Buy a discounted cargo trailer with your new purchase! :rad:

-Ben
Redneck Trailer Sales
Bozeman, MT
Call: 406.600.7416
Text: 573.644.4972

Status
Not open for further replies.

Top Bottom