Anyone interested in stickers?

sikwan

06 Tin Can
FREE! :D

IMGP0001.JPG

Actually, I cut these out by hand. So if there's interest, give me your suggestions. I'll go order some nicer ones. :smilewink:

:cheers:
Seek

Zach Woods

Hi Seek -

Is it possible to get the type that do not have adhesive but that stick and can be removed and re-stuck somewhere else?

I believe they function via static cling. They are used on the inside of a window.

This looks like one (there are probably others out there) source for inkjet printer media from which you can make these kinds of static cling stickers: http://www.papilio.com/inkjet white static cling film media.html

Zach

sikwan

06 Tin Can
Hi Seek -

Is it possible to get the type that do not have adhesive but that stick and can be removed and re-stuck somewhere else?

I believe they function via static cling. They are used on the inside of a window.

This looks like one (there are probably others out there) source for inkjet printer media from which you can make these kinds of static cling stickers: http://www.papilio.com/inkjet white static cling film media.html

Zach
I'll look into them.

Thanks,
Seek

Scott_Mc

Sprintering Since Aug/02
Nice (especially how you've got it color-keyed) :thumbup:

IMO for my taste, it is a bit on the large side, also, I have no cargo windows. Would have to go on the bumper somewhere in between my biodiesel stickers.

sikwan

06 Tin Can
Hi:

The static stuff is going to be expensive so I think I'll stick with the vinyl cut versions. These will stick on the outside seeing that a lot of van owners do not have windows. It shouldn't hurt the paint either.

ss.PNG

I was thinking black, white, blue, and silver (metallic looking). Many more colors, but maybe just stick with black and white to start off.

Guess I gotta wait until the forum gets busier (only a couple months old) before there's any interests in these stickers. :D

Seek

Zach Woods

Hi Seek -

Count me in for a Sprinter-Source.com sticker. I'll be proud to let folks know about such a good thing!

If you stick to just black and white I will take white. If you also make blue I will take that color.

Send me a Private Message and I will send you my mailing address.

Thanks,

Zach

Scott_Mc

Sprintering Since Aug/02
...........Guess I gotta wait until the forum gets busier (only a couple months old) before there's any interests in these stickers. :D....
I'm in. I think the "early edition" stickers will bring big money someday:D !

Zach Woods

Howdy Seek -

Another idea would be to print up business cards or flyers for folks to leave on Sprinters that they encounter.

When I started up LiMBO (http://www.limbobus.org/) way back when this was a great way to get the word out!

Zach

Altered Sprinter

Happy Little Vegemite
Zack, you sure move about in mysterious ways? What covering your bets! On the VW Crafter vs the star of stars:bow:
Ok I'm in . now how are you going to get one down under! Merc's aren't amphibious :drool:
Richard

Zach Woods

Hi Rickard -

I am long since LiMBO Emeritus - but I do keep a few Type II's around for old times sake.

Crafter will likely never come to the US, so no competition there!

Zach

Altered Sprinter

Happy Little Vegemite
Oh! Quote.."Never say never ever":eek:
Senior citizens have their day, look at my profile, Sprinters and Devils add up to trouble:cheers:
Have a great day
Richard

Top Bottom