2019 144 RWD Crew Build

sanomechanic

Ordered this van back in February from Germany. Was notified by dealership in Riverside Ca it will arrive at Long Beach/Los Angeles Port on May 23rd . Van is on the Liberty Ace vehicle carrier. Have verified this info through ships port log. Just passed through the Panama Canal this morning.
If anyone wants to buy this build I will release it. Was told by dealership price would be around $55,000. See attached build sheet. Has the hard to get LED Headlamps too.

Call or text for more details.
Harry 949 412 3307

Attachments

wquek

Work in progress
Does anyone know when the LED will be available for the 4x4 crew van?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

rdmartin13

I just finalized a 4x4 passenger build and was told that LED headlights, along with the power sliding door would not be available "in the foreseeable future", basically that if I passed on the build it would be 2020 before could even try to order another. Irritating, but I'm going ahead with the build.

wquek

Work in progress
I just finalized a 4x4 passenger build and was told that LED headlights, along with the power sliding door would not be available "in the foreseeable future", basically that if I passed on the build it would be 2020 before could even try to order another. Irritating, but I'm going ahead with the build.

My dealer used the words “foreseeable future” as well on the LED. I didn’t hear anything about the sliding door yet. I have been waiting since 2017 and at this point it seems like I would have to wait another year. Bummer.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Top Bottom