HELP- Lost Power to Entertainment Center

edfrompa

2008 ROADTREK on F/L 2500
2008 RS Adventurous. All right side outlets have power except duplex outlet in cabinet for VCR, TV, ETC.. It did work in the past. As I read the diagrams and chart, the entire right side is one circuit off of one breaker.
Any thoughts or suggestions would be most appreciated.
Thanks, Ed M.

Aggie

2010 Roadtrek SS Ideal
My unit is layed out different than yours - my first thought is the memory of power loss and having RV Dealer show me where the standard 3 prong electric plug that powers some of the rear had come un- plugged at the Inverter box or whatever it’s called under the drivers seat. It may be visible from rear but I recall having to move the drivers seat fully forward, possibly turning it a bit and reaching in from top to push the plug back into the receptacle. Seems unlikely but he ascised that it common for this plug to become disconnected. I nelieve this plug / receptacle is noted in the Roadtrek Manual.

jdpartin

Does this happen on shore power or just house batteries? If just house batteries turn the inverter on. Also check the GFCI outlets, all of them because mine was wired through the GFCI on the left side above the sink counter. If none of this works head under the driver’s seat as Aggie suggests. A different way to get to the three prong plug in is to disconnect shore power and batteries, take out the screws holding the fuse rows on the left side of the base and carefully push the fuse bars in until you can get you hand through the opening the plug the cord back in and maybe put a bit of duct tape around the plug and the socket housing to keep it from unplugging again. Best to use a rubber glove on you hand just in case there is still some voltage under the seat.

Top Bottom