Winnebago Revel

mountainguy

Has anyone been pricing 2018 Revels lately? I can't find anything online for less than 140K -- a little higher than the 100 quoted last November.

Ricvipermoto

Re: Winnebago Revel / Motorcycle

Has anyone attempted to put a motorcycle in the back of the Revel? I have a Supersport and although the bike length is longer than the 54", perhaps its possible to put in tail first with back of bike through the doorway into the galley a bit? Thoughts.

vantails

Hi there! I am vacillating between SMB and the Revel. Can you "hang out" inside the van on poor weather days? or too cramped. Any other feedback much appreciated!

niknas

Two adults, large dog “80#”. Cozy but doable. Reading in bedroom easy because of high headroom. With both seats turned around and pushed back plenty of room to stretch legs. Ventilation is good with overhead van running and window open. It’s doable.:thumbup:

4wheeldog

2018 144" Tall Revel
Hi there! I am vacillating between SMB and the Revel. Can you "hang out" inside the van on poor weather days? or too cramped. Any other feedback much appreciated!
Tight living, but as long as you are good friends with your companion, not an issue.
We travel with 3 16-18lb dogs. We all fit, and can maneuver around each other.
The ease of parking and maneuvering the 144" wheelbase makes up for any crowding.

sdakota2

Yes, you can hang out. The bed in the down position (it's "full" size) outfitted with pillows and cushions, makes a cushy sofa. In the dinette area, I remove the back cushion, use pillows, and it too is very comfortable. I also have three dogs and use the area under my bed for their beds, bowls, etc. but they usually hang out with me. They weigh 7 to 12 lbs.

Top Bottom