North meets South

Matt Foley

Down by The River
Sounds like a good way to need a tow and all new tires. I'd certainly help him out with the excess air he's carrying.

CJPJ

2008 3500 170 EXTD 3.0 V6 OM642.993 4.182
Identifying as a Tesla; :shifty: not that theres anything wrong with that!

ptheland

2013 144" low top Passgr
Sounds like a pretty stupid thing to do if you ask me. What does it matter to anyone if someone else chooses to buy a Tesla? Or a pickup truck? Both have their uses.

ECU

2006 T1n 118 Sprinter
I strongly oppose that behavior.
Last week, I stayed at a motel next to a large Tesla charging store in Ketttleman, CA. The one odd thing was the guys walking to and from the charging facility.
Youngish guys with short dark hair and a beard. Tight black jeans and a tight puffy jacket with horizontal stitching. It was almost as if Tesla owners have a uniform.

Blocking the Yankees Tesla fuel pumps. They don't want no sissy cars down there. :smirk:

Truck owners are blocking Tesla Superchargers in 'ICE-ing' protests

https://amp.businessinsider.com/tru...sla-superchargers-in-ice-ing-protests-2018-12
"Protesting"? Protesting WHAT?

To be clear, I am not a fan of hybrids or battery-powered cars- I cannot support the environmental rape involved in producing the batteries for them.

But those inbred mouth-breathing booger-eaters wouldn't know anything about that. It looks to me like they're just looking for a way to be offensive. If they did that on my property, I'd tow their vehicle to impound so fast it would make their head spin, and trespass them for a year.

lindenengineering

This is easy to stamp out.
Post a sign

Notice
BY ORDER
ALL NON ELECTRIC VEHICLES PARKED ON ELECTRIC CHARGING STANDS WILL BE TOWED AT OWNERS EXPENSE AND IMPOUNDED.
JOE BLOW TOWING, ANYTOWN USA
Tel:- 1 800 DICKHEAD.

A few tows and it will stop and the property owner gets 25% commission on each tow by the way .

Of course in other countries they are not so nice!!!
In Venezuela for example they remove all your tyre valve cores before you get towed.
Screws up the tyres as well being scuffed up being towed on the the hook!
Dennis

bladerunner

"Protesting"? Protesting WHAT?

To be clear, I am not a fan of hybrids or battery-powered cars- I cannot support the environmental rape involved in producing the batteries for them.

But those inbred mouth-breathing booger-eaters wouldn't know anything about that.
It looks to me like they're just looking for a way to be offensive. If they did that on my property, I'd tow their vehicle to impound so fast it would make their head spin, and trespass them for a year.
Gotta Luuuuuv the way Christian empathy is shared round!!

Oh BTW aren't the Southern states 'good bible belt Christians' that would not sink to inbreeding??

Last edited:

flman

Roadrunner, Genius of Birds ALWAYS WINS! NO FAILS!
Sounds like a good way to need a tow and all new tires. I'd certainly help him out with the excess air he's carrying.

The next article will read, Paddy gets his butt kicked by hill billies for vandalizing their trucks, and to top it all off gets his azz thrown in jail. :lol:

OrioN

2008 2500 170" EXT
Gotta Luuuuuv the way Christian empathy is shared round!!

Oh BTW aren't the Southern states 'good bible belt Christians' that would not sink to inbreeding??
Tick.........Tick.........Tick.........Tick.........Tick.........Tick.........

:popcorn:

flman

Tick.........Tick.........Tick.........Tick.........Tick.........Tick.........

:popcorn:

Well it looks like the master troll of the forum wants this thread moved. Do his bidding. :bow:

flman

I doubt it, Chet.

Top definition

Chet
A man who is ingeniously mechanically inclined, meticulous and tidy in his work, a born leader, always the alpha in a pack of men, uses keen logic in everything he does, is particularly good in running a business, extraordinarily talented in finding new ways to generate money, a quick learner and highly intelligent(smart enough to be dangerous to anyone who gets on his bad side), articulate in speech (and thus is usually seen attached to a cell phone), and generally family based. Chets make good faithful husbands, fearless patriots, successful business owners, loving fathers, fulfilling lovers, honest Christians, stoic protectors of all that is dear to a man, awesome friends, keen outdoorsmen, wicked-cool inventors, and dangerous pranksters. It is nearly impossible to outwit a Chet. If a Chet doesn't know you that well, then it is in your best interest to always be polite to him. Do not expect to insult a Chet without losing your job or social standing as he will thoroughly shame you and put you in your rightful place. Chets can be your best friends or worst enemies. Often they are misunderstood and thought of as assholes, when in reality, they are just blunt and don't put up with crap from anyone. But once you get to know a Chet, you will undoubtedly wish you were one, or at least his friend. It is easy to be jealous of them. If a woman prefers a white bellied, soft-handed man who wears designer clothes, she should NEVER marry or even date a Chet.

I'd be happy to show up and do the paperwork after some booger-eater in a pickup creates a confrontation and gets his spleen pulled out through his nostril.

DavidAlejandro7

When I was at Ft Bragg we had an incident with a billy in a bro-dozer. Ran me off the road on my bike, so I threw my water bottle at his truck. He and his buddy made the mistake of stopping and getting out. I didn’t remove his valve cores, but I did cut two valve stems after I knocked them silly. We didn’t have Tesla’s or priuses; the bro-dozers would try to pick on cyclists back in the day.

When I was at Ft Bragg we had an incident with a billy in a bro-dozer. Ran me off the road on my bike, so I threw my water bottle at his truck. He and his buddy made the mistake of stopping and getting out. I didn’t remove his valve cores, but I did cut two valve stems after I knocked them silly. We didn’t have Tesla’s or priuses; the bro-dozers would try to pick on cyclists back in the day.
Lol. My baby brother was 82nd Airborne at Fort Bragg, and has told me stories about Fort Bragg and "Fayett-Nam".

I have no idea why some nicotine-saturated tub of lard would choose to pick a fight with someone that has a resting pulse of 40 beats per minute, but whatever.

For a number of years, I rode the "STP" (Seattle To Portland) 200-mile bicycle ride as a member of one of the one-day safety teams (three-member teams comprised of an Oregon Police Officer, a Washington Police Officer, and a medical professional). I carried my department-authorized Glock 17, a pair of Hiatt alloy handcuffs, and a cell phone, as discreetly as possible. It seemed like at least once a year, I would end up trying to talk some booger-eater out of losing a fight to the police. I was not always successful.

Last edited:

Matt Foley

Down by The River
Wouldn't be the first dumbass hick who thought that his gun was the last one they made or sold. Won't be the last, I'm sure.

Wouldn't be the first dumbass hick who thought that his gun was the last one they made or sold. Won't be the last, I'm sure.
I never had one pull a gun on me, but I have had a few get out with a tire iron, club, baseball bat, or other weapon in their hands. The only response I can have to something like that is my firearm. Fortunately they all dropped their weapons instantly as soon as I drew my pistol- I never had to shoot any of them.

But then, that IS the ultimate risk within the chosen profession of "thug", that one of their victims would be legally armed.

Last edited:

Top Bottom