Reusable fuel line hose clamps

Scottmx426

Scottmx426
To avoid the finicky stock clips, does anyone have a link to the reusable hose clamps for the fuel filter supply and discharge lines for the fuel filter on OM651 w/ five prong plug? Thanks in advance.

Scottmx426

Scottmx426
Hi there, this is a question best posted the NCV3 Section.
I thought I posted it in the NCV3 database (for part numbers, references) section. Which section is most appropriate for parts? Anyway, thanks for the reply. Looking for the screw type clamps in North America.

Mike DZ

2016 View 24V (2015 3500)
Thanks mike. That site is great. Ordered a bunch of extra stuff too. Stock up on clamps, seals
And filters.

Ps. What oil are you running winter and summer?
I run the valvoline that meets BEVO 229.51 that goes on sale at the NAPA every once and a while and change my own. Since I live in coastal Virginia and drive an RV I see 100 F to mid teens for temps so don't have a seasonal difference.

I have tested my oil over the last 30K miles and based on loss of one SAE step of viscosity. I change oil at 10K mile. intervals The additive package (TBN) is still good at that time since my driving is multihour with little start and stop. Others vehicles' weight, towing, driving style, etc may require a different interval.

mikeme

2015 LTV IB: 2015 3500 V6
but if you want a spare, or replacement for the original clamps,

004-997-20-90-M22

006-997-18-90-M22

I think these are the part numbers.

the dude

$2.40 in parts and you can use a tool you already own.
After using the reusable clips with pliers , I can say it's a difficulty to use . Not always easy to adjust pliers to the right angle to remove & reset . I've switched over to the screw down method as suggested by " Scottmx426 " awhile ago . Thanks for sharing photo . :cheers:

Top Bottom