Searching for a less expensive Vanco tire spare

Klipstr

2018 Wonder FTB
I bought a used rim from eBay and a new tire. I think the whole mess was $250 or so. I kinda plan on having them put the spare down when I have the tires rotated.

IndyDick

2016 MB
I have a used Continental with probably around 4K miles mounted on a steel rim if anyone is interested. It has been used as a spare when Michilens were install.
I also have a Roadmaster spare tire carrier modified with the 2" receiver removed to improve departure angle. PM me if interested in either or both.

IndyDick

2016 MB
Indydick how did you get the reciever removed ?
The gentleman I bought the Unity from ordered it from Roadmaster that way I think. I bought a toad and had to remove the receiver in order to put the hitch on. Hence the spare tire and tire carrier removal.

stormpeakco

'19 M-B/'19 LTV U-TB
Purchased & being shipped...perhaps for those searching for a less expensive
(virtually unused & hopefully not aged) Vanco spare or ruined tire replacement (or 2).

https://www.ebay.com/itm/1-Continen...e=STRK:MEBIDX:IT&_trksid=p2057872.m2749.l2649

I think the stamped date (for the one depicted) says 5017
Rec'd today and report the 'DOT' oval stamp states 1618 and appears lil' used (although tough to judge I'd say there is under a couple hundred miles on it....and also see the seller has added three more tires to his inventory).

Last edited:

Top Bottom