12 Volt In Floor heating fabric

TC Katie

Our premium heating fabric, less than 1 mm thick, is flexible and ideally suited for heating surfaces, stone slabs, tiles, mirrors, carpets, laminate, and almost all floorings, which are also designed for underfloor heating. The heavy-duty fabric consists of heat-conducting carbon fibers, which generate pleasant heat within a few minutes.

With the use our of our low-voltage electric radiant floor heating means that travel trailers, RVs and tiny houses can have the comfort and efficiency of radiant floor heating in small spaces. Wouldn’t it be nice to wake up on a frosty morning and jump out of your bunk onto a nice warm floor? For more info please check our website

Graphite Dave

Dave Orton
Another use for your pad would be to put it on the mattress on a bed platform. The pad would probably need a cycling timer to allow different temperature settings.

I use a $30 rear seat 12V heating pad under my sleeping bag to stay warm at night.

Sunny&75

Another use for your pad would be to put it on the mattress on a bed platform. The pad would probably need a cycling timer to allow different temperature settings.

I use a $30 rear seat 12V heating pad under my sleeping bag to stay warm at night.
GraphiteDave could you tell me more details on you bed warmer? sounds interesting.

Graphite Dave

Dave Orton

Top Bottom