• Average-fair

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Poor

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters

NelsonSprinter

Former Nelson BC Sprinter
http://kaisersgarage.com/ S.W. of Burlington WA., N. of Seattle
In 2002 we began repairing and servicing the Sprinter Van. Pre-purchase inspections, Warranty approved maintenance service, Complex electrical diagnosis and repair, Brakes, diagnostic equipment for Sprinters, specialized tools

Hours of Operation: M-F 8-5. Appointments strongly recommended.
Local 360-240-1475
3300 Old Goldie Road
Oak Harbor, WA 98277

Last edited:

psuggmog

I have been dealing with Jason at the Kaiser's Garage for over ten years. He is a very skilled and ethical individual. His shop is always very neat and equipped with top of line specialized tools. I have been repairing machinery, automobiles and marine equipment for over fifty years. It is very rare for me to find someone of Jason's caliber. He has my most highest recommendation.

I brought my 2006 in today to get the tranny serviced. Very friendly and very knowledgable but easy to talk to. I told him we were taking a 2 or 3 week road trip down to Arizona, he said my van was in great shape and shouldn't have a problem and if it did call him first to see if he could help figure out what the problem is. I can guarantee I'll go back.

krisinak

jason does a great job. i wish all of my automotive service experiences would be so pleasant. all of the above endorsements are spot on.

Patty&Ed

I just talked with Jason @ Kaisers 3/1/19. He's not accepting any new business this year due to supporting a fleet.

Any recommendations for good service in the Whidbey Island, Mt. Vernon area greatly appreciated. I have a Freightliner badged Sprinter, this may be a problem at some shops.

Thank you.

mdhutch2

I was camping on Whidbey Island recently and experienced a check engine light. I stumbled across Kaisers Garage in Oak Harbor and Jason said come on down right away. He scanned for codes and the only problem that popped up was one glow plug. He said this was about the least critical problem that could turn on the CEL. Unfortunately he was too busy to repair the problem immediately.

At no point did I feel like he was trying to "sell" me on something. I really appreciate how easy it was and that Jason was willing to offer up what sounds to be good advice, especially considering that he wasn't willing to charge for the scan. I know he's busy right now but I'm hoping he will be able to do some scheduled maintenance work for me in the future. :thumbup:

Patty&Ed

I was camping on Whidbey Island recently and experienced a check engine light. I stumbled across Kaisers Garage in Oak Harbor and Jason said come on down right away. He scanned for codes and the only problem that popped up was one glow plug. He said this was about the least critical problem that could turn on the CEL. Unfortunately he was too busy to repair the problem immediately.

At no point did I feel like he was trying to "sell" me on something. I really appreciate how easy it was and that Jason was willing to offer up what sounds to be good advice, especially considering that he wasn't willing to charge for the scan. I know he's busy right now but I'm hoping he will be able to do some scheduled maintenance work for me in the future. :thumbup:

Good to know Jason will take on "emergencies". I do hope given his reputation he opens his doors to new business again soon, he's in my neighborhood. In the mean time I've got mine at NW European Autoworks in Bellingham Wa. Indications are it's a good place to do biz with. I'll post more after I pick it up and put some miles on it.

Top Bottom