Touching the Light...

D

Deleted member 50714

The mark of true intelligence is the wisdom that silently guides it.

This day I will not cover my true intentions with excuses or words; instead, I will listen deeply to the GPS of my soul.
Lay-off the da schrooms!!! (Picture downloaded from Internet)

Attachments

OrioN

2008 2500 170" EXT
Feeling intense means we have left our comfort zone... finally!

Today if I feel anxious I will celebrate myself for having leaped into new possibilities.

OrioN

2008 2500 170" EXT
What we defend about ourselves was never real in the first place.

I realize that if I need to shield myself maybe I need to look more honestly at what I am defending.

bladerunner

What we defend about ourselves was never real in the first place.

I realize that if I need to shield myself maybe I need to look more honestly at what I am defending.
So from now on you will be changing your support for the Democrats??

OrioN

2008 2500 170" EXT
We can hit any target with intention, forethought, concentration, and steady aim.

Today I will remain true to what I have conceived possible, because since it is my creation, I know I can't miss.

OrioN

2008 2500 170" EXT
Jealousy is like having an incurable illness and waiting desperately for someone else to die from it.

This day I realize that the experiences I am having are exactly mine, and as full as I am, I have no need for concern about what others have that is different.

OrioN

2008 2500 170" EXT
Our perceptions are only as great as our willingness to imagine.

Today I am willing to consider that anything is possible only when I am willing to imagine it.

OrioN

2008 2500 170" EXT
Sometimes when we are caught in the illusion, the greatest destructive forces are hidden in the most joyous of experiences.

Today I will be especially truthful with myself, being willing to accept truths that maybe I didn't want but to serve to pave the way for what I do want.

OrioN

2008 2500 170" EXT
Self-sabotage is our way of saying we aren't worth it.

This day I accept that I am worth it, deserving, willing and grateful to have or experience all that I aspire towards.

OrioN

2008 2500 170" EXT
How high we can fly is completely dependent upon our willingness to take off.

Today I realize that no one is keeping score and that nothing limits me when when it comes to experience fullness in my life.

OrioN

2008 2500 170" EXT
There is no real meaning in words, only in the spaces between them.

Today I will become an observer, noticing truth beyond words and allowing that truth to reveal itself to me as it will.

Top Bottom