Any Newer Thoughts On The Wayfarer?

Looking

Looking at the Wayfarer TW and QW. Another SOB is being considered for a spring purchase of a 2020.

Good or bad experiences recently on the Wayfarer.

Any non obvious strengths weaknesses of the TW and QW?

I am very concerned about the weight on the QW and talked to Trent about it. He said with the standard dinette, I would be good even if option loaded.

Thanks

Stevenab

Looking at the Wayfarer TW and QW. Another SOB is being considered for a spring purchase of a 2020.

Good or bad experiences recently on the Wayfarer.

Any non obvious strengths weaknesses of the TW and QW?

I am very concerned about the weight on the QW and talked to Trent about it. He said with the standard dinette, I would be good even if option loaded.

Thanks
I just purchased a RW, I’m going to have it weighted. Mine has studio setting, love this option.

Good luck!

Steven
:clapping:

Love my Wayfarer. Seamless slides, real wood cabinets and boxes vs composite and faux vinyl wrap wood simulant, quiet diesel vs propane generator, multiplex electrical, upgraded chassis are all just pure gold. Enjoy!

Best,
-Mark

Looking

I was not not sure if anyone was going to reply. Thanks.

Steven, I am suddenly looking at the RW and visited the factory last week. Trent actually did the tour. I am very interested in your occc if you could share it with your options as delivered. I want the dinette so that helps a little.

Thanks Mark some of those things I have considered. I would buy the electrical generator anyway.

Top Bottom