Sprinter-Forum    

Go Back   Sprinter-Forum > Classifieds > For Sale (Sprinter vans Only)

For Sale (Sprinter vans Only) Post Sprinter Vans for sale here. Vans must be driveable, otherwise, they go to the parts section here.

Old 09-02-2019, 01:57 PM   #1
Dougs

Default 2016 170ext For Sale

I am selling my 2016 ext to make room for a second work truck, I currently have two Sprinters and cannot park 3 vehicles where I live. Title in hand, 24,500 miles, very clean, factory loaded and fully finished interior for fun, dirt biking, mountain biking, etc.
Factory options are as follows.
759 Graphite Grey Metallic, VU9, CT1, C39, D13, D93, ES2, FF8, FY1, F49, F68, H13, H21, JA5, LB9, LD0, R98, SZ7, SZ8, S62, T74, T75, T85, T86, C01, C02, C08, X04, X11, X13, X17, X22, X27, 6CE.
Here is what I have done to it.
Two tone grey tweed wall and ceiling panels over 1/8” foam. The entire van has Dynamat installed, it is a very quiet ride. European sliding side windows (in the siding door and behind drivers’ seat), fully opening, ordered from England. Custom rear step bumper which fits in the receiver hitch and can be removed in order to trailer. 3 Rigid Industries forward facing light bars, 2 @ 12” 1 @ 24”, 2 LED Scene lights on each side of the van, independently switched and 2 D-Series Pro back up lights. Maxx 10 speed exhaust fan, LED general lighting, 2 rows on the ceiling, 2 under cabinet rows. All lighting is controlled through sPOD 8 circuit system with 2 touchscreen switch panels (one in front and one in rear). All accessories run through sPOD system and off of the accessory battery so there is no fear of killing the primary battery. Custom storage shelf over the drivers and passengers seats, powder coated to match Sprinter interior grey. RV style table mounts with custom oval black table. Custom metal cabinets with ½” Euro-Ply and matte black laminate door fronts. Black O-Track on both sides of van interior. Lonseal, Loncoin flooring throughout rear of van (front seats back). Custom made stuff pockets (4) on rear doors. Additional speakers for rear passengers and in rear door. 2 rear captain’s chairs (Qualitex Ethos IS seats) with 3pt seat belts, heavy duty steel mounting plate with ¼” U-bolts around the frame. These seats recline and swivel they are finished in “ultimate leather”. Front Runner roof rack. ARB CKSA12 on board air compressor, air tank and air chuck at the rear of the van, air horns. Aluminess light bar and front concealed receiver hitch. Terra Wagen front fender flare kit and aero hood spoiler. Toyo Open Country AT II LT245/75R-16 tires, exactly 1 year old with 5k miles on them. Two Risk Racing MX Lock-N-Load dirt bike transportation mounts. Leather steering wheel cover, stitched in place. SiriusXM receiver unit mounted in overhead storage box. Tekonsha P3 Electronic brake controller mounted in the upper dash glove box, clean and out of the way. Custom center consol. Tinted windows. Heavy duty carpet floor mats. WeatherTech side window deflectors. Rear A/C cover has been sprayed with PlastiDip, in black, because the stock grey is terrible looking. Shore power hook up (plug into 120 on exterior and then there are 4 outlets on the interior. Asking $77,500 Call or email 425-492-4922 doug@scheermail.com (I do not post much to the forum, there is no doubt I did something incorrectly, if I did I apologize)
Attached Images
File Type: jpg %sP5qKpsTS6iYu+DPXzVuw.jpg (109.8 KB, 98 views)
File Type: jpg TBH4DF4NQPOR0o5feKU6gg.jpg (103.0 KB, 87 views)
File Type: jpg elL1ho5BTdqLSSsbBAhjXA.jpg (107.2 KB, 90 views)
File Type: jpg 59sB9HWyQjSTcV9h19vVLw.jpg (109.2 KB, 77 views)
File Type: jpg L3JL+IojRimWIgAMe8Uo%w.jpg (84.8 KB, 81 views)
Dougs is offline   Reply With Quote