Diagnostics dealer equip KENOSHA, WI I can come to your rescue or if your buying

SprinterHelp

2005 Dudge Sprinter 144
Hey my name is Robert, I have had three Sprinters and wish I never sold my first one. Since I have been chained to learning the various known problems with these vehicles which almost everyone will encounter in its expected mileage.
I have the latest benz scanner with 2017 software. It is yes a godsend and can tell you in a very short time the problems you having, what part, where it is and how to test. The software can test about anything of concern, all servos, sensors, DPF, DEF, tranny.. anything and everything literally the dealer can cuz its the same.

So if your stuck, and when I am stuck sometimes a week I wish I had the service because its about 3 to 500 dollars in just maybes before you find the problem.

My back is blown but I can do oil cooler seal without removing intakes, turbo, swirl valve actuator in less than an hour (on a good day), I can also help unstick your swirls if they are not totally frozen by carbon, check your DPF, do a regen or whatever is necessary to find what you need to get back driving.

I will drive a substantial distance to help with a nonrefundable fee.
My work for oil cooler, turbo ect is just over half the dealer labor, plus parts you order.
Depending on my back and conditions of your location and vehicle I can or cannot do some work, 5 ruptured discs and the hospital just wants to give me shots until I am dead. Thanks Oblama.

Anyways as everyone knows procrastination and trying to save money while fixing you Sprinter or any other Mercedes I can scan ends up in loosing more time than it was worth. If your stuck its and your low on bucks its best to use the first undred or so to find the problem instead of fishing with ifs, buts and maybes from someone guessing. I can provide all the live data and find your problem(s) in minutes. Sad to say going to the dealer they know wahts wrong and they still will try to sell you the hell in a handbag for just a 150 dollar sensor that can cost thousands without knowing.
Signing OFf

Yagoat

Yagoat Kugot
Robert,
Can you please provide your contact numbers? I am a new owner and am converting my Sprinter for my medical condition and would like to talk about motor issues.
Thank you very much,
Dave

Cheyenne

UK 2004 T1N 313CDi
Robert,
Can you please provide your contact numbers? I am a new owner and am converting my Sprinter for my medical condition and would like to talk about motor issues.
Thank you very much,
Dave
Dave,

I don't think you're going to get any help here from Robert...

User SprinterHelp

Last Activity: 12-07-2017 03:56 AM

You may do better posting questions directly in the NCV3 or T1N sections of the forum.

Keith.

Top Bottom