WHERE IS BLADERUNNER?

D

Deleted member 50714

Well, I would venture to guess, since your absence and my posting hiatus, that left a couple of DZ cognitively challenged, special needs buffoons offering zero rhetorical challenge.

autostaretx

Erratic Member
Don't forget that Blade bought a significant sailboat a couple of years ago... he could be out cruising.

Of course, given Australia's current climate report, he may have melted.
http://www.bom.gov.au/climate/current/month/aus/summary.shtml

"It has been the second-warmest January–September on record for Australia (spanning 110 years), with rainfall also below to very much below average over most of the country, and fourth-lowest on record for Australia as a whole (spanning 120 years)"

--dick

D

Deleted member 50714

Yammerings of pending civil war, impeachment, Doom and gloom, world going to end in 12-years climate change hoax. Snore... heard it all before.

One irrefutable and inconvenient truth remains, the model of consumerism is not sustainable.

Any thoughts on an alternative?

I'm thinking this is a tried and true social model. I'd like to have me a wigwam with a couple of papooses to do all the work.

I wish I could've saw America before Europeans ****ed it all up.

Attachments

flman

Don't forget that Blade bought a significant sailboat a couple of years ago... he could be out cruising.

Of course, given Australia's current climate report, he may have melted.
http://www.bom.gov.au/climate/current/month/aus/summary.shtml

"It has been the second-warmest January–September on record for Australia (spanning 110 years), with rainfall also below to very much below average over most of the country, and fourth-lowest on record for Australia as a whole (spanning 120 years)"

--dick

Global warming swallowed up blade. He always said that it was going to get us, never thought he would be the first casualty. :lol:

D

Deleted member 50714

BREAKING: Bladeruuner lost in Climate Change vortex of oblivion.

Attachments

Top Bottom